ChasinDatPaper

Kendall Wright Season Outlook 2017

PPR must add?

Bears released WR Deonte Thompson.

Thompson's snaps were dialed all the way back in Week 5, playing just eight snaps after being in on 53-of-68 plays in Week 4. He caught 11 balls for 125 yards and a score in five games. WR Tanner Gentry takes his roster spot.

No chatter on this guy and really low rankings....  I feel like he'll grow as the offense grows under Trubs although admittedly not very high on him @BAL 

Hes worth a stash imo. Wait and see what happens this week. I dont see how he doesnt see at least 7 targets a game. I dont believe in McBrideIII. Wright is their WR1 with some upside 

Starting him this week because of Diggs and AJ Green on bye and the rest of my receiving corps is garbage. 

I'm predicting 11 catches, 49 yards. Non-PPR. :) 

On 10/13/2017 at 3:15 PM, oliminator123 said:

Starting him this week because of Diggs and AJ Green on bye and the rest of my receiving corps is garbage. 

I'm predicting 11 catches, 49 yards. Non-PPR. :) 

Starting him over Jaron Brown....I think Chicago might play well today 

Anyone watch the game and think this cat is worth an add/start over unexciting WR 3 types? Great stat line for half PPR as the #1 Chicago WR last game, but also seems pretty random given the season.

On 12/15/2017 at 6:14 AM, PancakeSandwich said:

Anyone watch the game and think this cat is worth an add/start over unexciting WR 3 types? Great stat line for half PPR as the #1 Chicago WR last game, but also seems pretty random given the season.

Crickets here...

I'm desperate for a WR3 play too and actually considering throwing him in.  If he sucks, at least only have to mope about it for one night until tomorrow versus three nights if it was a Thursday game...

I'm hoping that Mitch looks for him.  Lions slot coverage not great.  Slay hopefully covering Inman.

24 targets past 2 weeks. Juicy week 16 matchup vs CLE. Hard to trust though.

Kendall Wright, WR, Chicago Bears

Yahoo Ownership: 4%

Kendall Wright now has double-digit targets in back-to-back weeks, notching 11 in Week 14 against Cincinnati and 13 in Week 15 against Detroit. That has him accounting for 31% of the Chicago Bears' targets in their last two games.

He's not a guy who's ever going to wow you with efficiency, but it doesn't take much to turn a workload like that into viable fantasy production. As such, Wright has posted games of 10 receptions for 107 yards and 7 receptions for 81 yards over those last two.

The Cleveland Browns are a bottom-10 pass defense by our metrics, and Wright shouldn't have any trouble converting targets into fantasy points in this one, giving him a solid floor, especially in PPR leagues.

Yeah, missed out on Cole and not sure Hogan is going to play so I may be starting Wright this week. Should stay a target monster? Right? Bueller???

40 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Yeah, missed out on Cole and not sure Hogan is going to play so I may be starting Wright this week. Should stay a target monster? Right? Bueller???

I think I'm about to grab him off waivers and play him over hogan, j white, and barber. Have adams but I doubt he gets cleared in time.

3 hours ago, kball09 said:

It all depends on gameflow. Wright got a bunch of targets because Chicago was down big. Against Cleveland? With Kizer going up against a good pass defense? Could be 25 handoffs to Jordan Howard and they win easily. Although Cleveland does have an above average run defense, so it's unlikely, but to expect massive targets to Wright seems unrealistic. Only thing that has been established is that Trubisky does like Wright as a primary-ish target.

Edited by gimme the ball

I'm seriously considering playing him this week and I'm glad I'm not the only one.  Help me out guys bc this decision could ultimately cost me $400.  Pick two out of..

Sanu 

Goodwin 

Wright 

Cole 

I also have Cooper but being that he plays Monday night it's too risky. 

I currently have Wright and Goodwin penciled in based on thier recent usage.  

Playing for the championship this week and firing him up in place of Antonio Brown...desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm starting Wright, Howard, and Bears D...I'm all in on the Bears! (Said no one ever since 1985)

I do though see some flex value here for him. 24 targets in two weeks is awesome and he could easily find the end zone too. If he gets around 10 targets or more this week too he's gonna at least give you a solid floor from that.

very cold, snowy game. could the game script lean heavy run as Bears are 7 point favorite with over/under of 38. last week he salvaged his game when Trubisky threw tons of passes late

Gotta admit I'm worried.  But I've watched this cat perform on my bench for the last two weeks.  Going to be mad if I sit him a third week and he does well again.  Snow of course is a concern, as is the possibility they just allow Howard to run it the whole game.  I have to think though that Mitch will have to throw the ball at least a little, and the short pass to Wright is a higher percentage play.

26 minutes ago, CooL said:

Gotta admit I'm worried.  But I've watched this cat perform on my bench for the last two weeks.  Going to be mad if I sit him a third week and he does well again.  Snow of course is a concern, as is the possibility they just allow Howard to run it the whole game.  I have to think though that Mitch will have to throw the ball at least a little, and the short pass to Wright is a higher percentage play.

really considering other options (although I don't have much)  i keep remembering that game that I started Benjamin in that blizzard , although he salvaged his day with a TD