FFCollusion

Ezekiel Elliott 2017 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, TonyVH said:

time to buy low people.

going to be hard as most owners who have him are 4-1 or 5-0

3 minutes ago, RoboFroogs said:

I'm sorry, what comments to the media? When has Garrett said anything about who would be the starter in the event the suspension holds up? 

Feel free to sift through this thread or use google. The coaches have said Alf is suiting up because they felt he beat out DMC in camp/preseason.

My point is that the coaches' opinion really matters much more than anyone's on this board, including myself. And the coaches' opinion on DMC vs. Alf seems pretty clear.

Edited by Fiveohnine

Advice:

roster both if possible. if not pick up the one that isnt owned. lol

1 minute ago, Fiveohnine said:

Feel free to sift through this thread or use google. The coaches have said Alf is suiting up because they felt he beat out DMC in camp/preseason.

???

This is the quote you are referring to back at the beginning of the season?

"We just felt like as we went through training camp and the preseason that Alfred deserved this opportunity first," Garrett said, via The Dallas Morning News. "That's no slight on Darren McFadden. We have a tremendous amount of confidence in him. But we just felt like if we're going to have three running backs up, we wanted Alfred Morris to be one of them.

That is almost meaningless.

Just now, Elcamino said:

Holy Crap...yahoo jumping the gun, just marked him as suspended.

Because technically he is.  But can be overturned still, but unlikely. 

1 minute ago, Elcamino said:

Holy Crap...yahoo jumping the gun, just marked him as suspended.

he is suspended. Until a judge in new york grants an injunction, his suspension is in effect. And a judge in new york will most likely deny the injunction.

Edited by grimsfield

I believe that DMC would be plugged into Elliot's role with Morris backing him up. But I could see it being a timeshare/ hot hand approach as well. Also possible that Elliott avoids suspension this season altogether. O-line hasn't been as dominant as in previous seasons, so I am avoiding the whole mess.

Zeke owner. I picked up Morris but I hope Zeke comes back angry just in time for fantasy playoffs

1 minute ago, RoboFroogs said:

???

This is the quote you are referring to back at the beginning of the season?

That is almost meaningless.

The quote literally says they wanted Morris active over McFadden - how delusional to you have to be?

Just now, CrowdPleaser said:

I believe that DMC would be plugged into Elliot's role with Morris backing him up. But I could see it being a timeshare/ hot hand approach as well. Also possible that Elliott avoids suspension this season altogether. O-line hasn't been as dominant as in previous seasons, so I am avoiding the whole mess.

Yeah honestly I would bet RBBC but I think either guy is worth an add... like drop a kicker or someone for them. 

3 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

So some of y'all are certain he gets suspended this year? Funny.

Funny. 

4 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

The quote literally says they wanted Morris active over McFadden - how delusional to you have to be?

No it doesn't. He said they were only going to have three active RBs and they felt Morris was the better guy to have in that situation. If Zeke is out that changes everything.

E: We literally just went through a similar situation with Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones. Just because he's not active or playing doesn't mean anything if the guy playing like 90% of the snaps is out.

Edited by RoboFroogs

1 minute ago, RoboFroogs said:

No it doesn't. He said they were only going to have three active RBs and they felt Morris was the better guy to have in that situation. If Zeke is out that changes everything.

“Alfred deserved this opportunity first” ...

and apparently has the first month of the season

Ahahahahahahhaahhahaha. 

Based on the 125 pages of garbage, all the Zeke owners who said they knew he'd never get suspended have to now eat crow. Best part of fantasy sometimes. 

I'm just going to leave the Zeke, Alf, DMC threads for several days.

There are going to be 100 posts an hour all saying why Alf or DMC is going to be the main back.  

We are talking in circles and won't know anything until they hit the field in week 7.

I'm not going to worry about who to play between Alf or DMC, because I"m just going to start Doug Martin.

Just now, S1mcity said:

Ahahahahahahhaahhahaha. 

Based on the 125 pages of garbage, all the Zeke owners who said they knew he'd never get suspended have to now eat crow. Best part of fantasy sometimes. 

RB depth helps (traded Zeke last week too...)

Worst part of fantasy: people seeking enjoyment from other’s misfortune over the internet

cowboys depth chart now lists DMC as the #2... maybe there was something in those tea leaves

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

13 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

going to be hard as most owners who have him are 4-1 or 5-0

I'm 5-0 and had Zeke and Dalvin Cook and I'm now left with Abdullah, Henry, Cohen and Ellington and I have no idea what to do

1 minute ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

cowboys depth chart now lists DMC as the #2... maybe there was something in those tea leaves

You’re right. Do you know it was the opposite prior to the court’s ruling today?