FFCollusion

Ezekiel Elliott 2017 Season Outlook

8 hours ago, FreakFries said:

One thing that is starring to concern me a bit is he fact that Yahoo keeps sending me a roster alert that:

"Ezekiel Elliot is suspended and is on your starting roster."

You must always get concerned when your gas tank light blinks empty 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, Triple Short Of a Cycle said:

I have Ingram McCoy and Elliot. Do I dare sit McCoy for Elliot?

I think that's 50 / 50 if Tyron Smith plays, and if he doesn't then McCoy is the play

i know everyone is excited to get Zeke back but with Smith missing practice again, i can't help but to feel like expectations need to be tempered a little bit,  we could be looking at just an average day of fantasy production instead of a championship winning performance.  have to admit i'm not quite as excited to watch this game with Smith being out.

8 minutes ago, Panthor said:

i know everyone is excited to get Zeke back but with Smith missing practice again, i can't help but to feel like expectations need to be tempered a little bit,  we could be looking at just an average day of fantasy production instead of a championship winning performance.  have to admit i'm not quite as excited to watch this game with Smith being out.

Agreed. 

I'm not buying that the Seahawks have turned into pushovers defending the run.  They are at least a middling run defense.  Without the best O-Lineman in the NFL, Dallas is a middling rushing team.  Zeke is still a top RB and he's likely to have an RB1 kind of day, but he's not going to singlehandedly win the championship for you.

1 hour ago, Panthor said:

Tyron being down is def not a positive for all involved for Dallas, but i think I'm more focused on how healthy Wagner will be in this game.  The fact is, this hawks D is a shell of themselves right now due to injury and its missing some key guys.  Wagner didn't look good at all last week, even to the point Earl Thomas stated he prob shouldn't have played.  If Wagner is not clicking on all cylinders, i think on volume alone we see Zeke eat at a good rate.  Just as the two previous teams have against the Seattle D.   High volume, high production.  I expect the Cowboys to run a lot to the right side and they were still pretty productive last week after the loss of Tyron early.  There were many, and i mean many runs that Alf simply couldn't take past one defender, past the second level. If Zeke finds that kind of room vs Seattle, watch out.  Im not expecting a Todd Gurley type banazaa from Zeke, but he's not had under 20 carries or under 80 yards since week 2.  I don't see how this Seattle Defense holds him and the remaining portion of this OL down for 4 Q's on Sunday 

1 hour ago, BlakeP42 said:

Tyron being down is def not a positive for all involved for Dallas, but i think I'm more focused on how healthy Wagner will be in this game.  The fact is, this hawks D is a shell of themselves right now due to injury and its missing some key guys.  Wagner didn't look good at all last week, even to the point Earl Thomas stated he prob shouldn't have played.  If Wagner is not clicking on all cylinders, i think on volume alone we see Zeke eat at a good rate.  Just as the two previous teams have against the Seattle D.   High volume, high production.  I expect the Cowboys to run a lot to the right side and they were still pretty productive last week after the loss of Tyron early.  There were many, and i mean many runs that Alf simply couldn't take past one defender, past the second level. If Zeke finds that kind of room vs Seattle, watch out.  Im not expecting a Todd Gurley type banazaa from Zeke, but he's not had under 20 carries or under 80 yards since week 2.  I don't see how this Seattle Defense holds him and the remaining portion of this OL down for 4 Q's on Sunday 

I hope you are wrong.... I need Zeke to crash and burn.