FFCollusion

Ezekiel Elliott 2017 Season Outlook

What does that mean about an injunction? I was under the impression that he could delay it? Can any brighter minds than mine speak to this?

There's got to be some evidence something bad happened. Zeke needs to take his suspension and get ready for the stretch run.

Just now, the_wolfman said:

So what's next? Does Zeke fight this in court? 

NFL has precedent with their CBA. I don't think a single court would take that case.

Just now, the_dying_dream said:

As it stands now I believe..he plays week 1 ..his suspension starts week 2..the judge will make a decision on the injunction soon

Where do you see that he plays week 1?  What's that based on?

Cuz he's suspended right now.

Just now, the_dying_dream said:

As it stands now I believe..he plays week 1 ..his suspension starts week 2..the judge will make a decision on the injunction soon

Reading stuff on twitter about him playing week one and the appeals court in Texas decision will be on friday. If Zeke wins that he will be able to play all year. Wondering if someone else can shed some light here. 

1 minute ago, Theoneupper said:

Reading stuff on twitter about him playing week one and the appeals court in Texas decision will be on friday. If Zeke wins that he will be able to play all year. Wondering if someone else can shed some light here. 

I don't believe it is true but there is so much info that's coming in

2 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Where do you see that he plays week 1?  What's that based on?

Cuz he's suspended right now.

NFL network. 

TRO = Temporary Restraining Order

Temporary = Lasting for only a limited period of time; not permanent.  Could be 12 months.  Could be 3.

If I was Zeke and innocent, I'd fight this to the bitter end with everything I have, fantasy owners and Cowboys be damned.  This is my legacy.

Zeke has no case in court as Brady case established Goodell could punish as he seems fit due to CBA. Zekes only hope us if they can prove NFL didn't follow the procedures spelled out in CBA during the process

1 minute ago, Theoneupper said:

Henderson affirms 6 game suspension. Elliott plays against Giants. A decision on temporary injunction should be made Friday #EzekielElliott

Okay so what does that all mean? He's suspended after that or what? Do we have anyone in here who know court terminology????

Just now, PackerBacker555 said:

Okay so what does that all mean? He's suspended after that or what? Do we have anyone in here who know court terminology????

Prepare for him to not be on the field until week 7 following this weeks game.

3 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

TRO = Temporary Restraining Order

Temporary = Lasting for only a limited period of time; not permanent.  Could be 12 months.  Could be 3.

If I was Zeke and innocent, I'd fight this to the bitter end with everything I have, fantasy owners and Cowboys be damned.  This is my legacy.

But why? It's been discussed so many times evidence means nothing to the NFL. This is all how they view Zeke is portraying the NFL. 

If Tom Brady can't win for deflating a few footballs, Zeke is definitely not winning. This is a league that is suppressing long term effects of head trauma they truly are in a league of their own. 

Just now, PackerBacker555 said:

yes if the judge denies Elliots request for a temporary injunction on Friday then Zekes suspension will start week 2