Fort4242

Robert Kelley 2017 Outlook

I was RB needy and grabbed him. First week back from injury was against elite run D @ Philly. Wishing for better things going forward but not stoked.

badsanta.png

Looking like rain and wind for the game Sunday. Could be a good day for Kelley.

Cloudy with periods of rain. Potential for heavy rainfall. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.

Anyone still holding out hope for this guy ROS?  I'm about to drop him for Rod Smith so I can own the entire Dallas backfield, lol.

1 minute ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Anyone still holding out hope for this guy ROS?  I'm about to drop him for Rod Smith so I can own the entire Dallas backfield, lol.

well if you own the other 2 then go for it.  you will basically be assured a a volume runner based on which one gets the job

kelly is still a starting rb so he can't be dropped for just a flyer but in your case it is a special situation since you're basically holding 3 guys to find out who will become the guy

2 hours ago, Panthor said:

well if you own the other 2 then go for it.  you will basically be assured a a volume runner based on which one gets the job

kelly is still a starting rb so he can't be dropped for just a flyer but in your case it is a special situation since you're basically holding 3 guys to find out who will become the guy

Absolutely horrible logic.  There is no volume runner in that Dallas backfield. It’s even worse that there’s 3 guys. Committee of hell

48 minutes ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Absolutely horrible logic.  There is no volume runner in that Dallas backfield. It’s even worse that there’s 3 guys. Committee of hell

That said, do you prefer Rob Kelley over any/all of the three Dallas running backs?

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

That said, do you prefer Rob Kelley over any/all of the three Dallas running backs?

I’d take Alfred over him. That’s about it.  I hate Kelleys game and outlook with Thompson coming on strong 

What's the situation with the OL injuries?  Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

TD or BUST player..

2 minutes ago, Nguvocity said:

He’s basically Mike Gisselle, we all know what happened to him...

Quite the opposite actually. Gruden keeps giving this slug the ball at the GL because that's his "role" - regardless of how ineffective he is in every other facet of the game. Belichick does no such thing.

2 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Quite the opposite actually. Gruden keeps giving this slug the ball at the GL because that's his "role" - regardless of how ineffective he is in every other facet of the game. Belichick does no such thing.

agree. He's completely TD dependent but at least you know Gruden is going to give him the ball. With the Pats you never know which of their 8 RBs is going to get the touches. 

Well he did exactly what he was supposed to do, which is golden in FF. If you get it done in the last 2yds I don't care what you do on the rest of the field :D.

With BYE incoming, it this guy a hold still ? I hold him allseason long and might drop him now he's putting up points.

But 20 yards 2 TD don't know what to think god damn it.

1 hour ago, Chente said:

With BYE incoming, it this guy a hold still ? I hold him allseason long and might drop him now he's putting up points.

I dropped but id say it depends whats out there. I dont think i could ever feel confident starting him.

2 hours ago, Chente said:

His bye isn't coming he had his bye already :huh:

2 hours ago, Chente said:

The hope is that he has been unimpressive in part due to being banged up. As he recovers he might become more productive.

The redzone usage is priceless though. I think he's a good candidate for a trade right now, with two bye weeks left. Not sure you can just drop him unless you're desperate.

1 hour ago, cowboy5xsbs said:

His bye isn't coming he had his bye already :huh:

I have other player ine BYE (my TE and DST) so I might have no choice but to drop him ...

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

The hope is that he has been unimpressive in part due to being banged up. As he recovers he might become more productive.

The redzone usage is priceless though. I think he's a good candidate for a trade right now, with two bye weeks left. Not sure you can just drop him unless you're desperate.

Yes I will try to trade him and package him with a good player too see if someone bites yeah ...

Trent Williams, full OL active Sunday for WAS

Washington LT Trent Williams (knee) is officially active for Sunday's Week 10 game versus the Vikings.LG Shawn Lauvao and C Spencer Long are also active after missing Week 9.

The timing of getting their best offensive lineman and starters Long and Lovou couldn’t be better for Washington as they host a Minnesota defense averaging 3.0 sacks per game, seventh in the league. With all missing time over the past three weeks, Kirk Cousins had been sacked 14 times (11.3 percent of his dropbacks) the past three weeks after being sacked eight times over his first five games (4.8 percent of his dropbacks).

I'm not using him against the Vikings, but it's a great sign that the OL is getting healthy.  Hopefully they make it through this game without setbacks.