Fort4242

Robert Kelley 2017 Outlook

I watched the beginning of the game, and the announcers were talking about Trent Williams' leg going numb at times.  Based on that and what I've read, I don't expect Williams to be fully healthy at any time this season.  At best he'll be able to gut it out and perform adequately.  I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on IR.

The rest of the injured OL should be fine, though.

8 hours ago, Nap Time said:

I watched the beginning of the game, and the announcers were talking about Trent Williams' leg going numb at times.  Based on that and what I've read, I don't expect Williams to be fully healthy at any time this season.  At best he'll be able to gut it out and perform adequately.  I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on IR.

The rest of the injured OL should be fine, though.

Kelley, on the other hand, may not be.

Ah well, did his bye week cover job for me anyway. Even if he recovers they have other guys who can fill in. I think he's done for the year, as a usable FF guy anyway.

Rob Kelley suffered a high-ankle sprain and an MCL sprain Week 10 against the Vikings.

A high-ankle sprain alone can keep a running back out for over a month, and it is possible Kelley's recovery is complicated by the knee injury. With Kelley out for at least the foreseeable future, Samaje Perine needs to be added in all formats.

hope they come out with news on how long they think he will be out....

Bigger loss for the Redskins than fantasy owners probably. Kelley is definitely their best interior runner and it isn't close though. Redskins will shopping/drafting a RB next season.

Perine sucks.

I've watched every Skins game and Perine has actually been improving as the season progresses. He'll never be a world beater. But I could see him eventually being as good as Kelley or even better at some point this season if he continues to improve.

well if Kelley is the benchmark, Perine can't really be worst from a fantasy perspective going forward, nah?