Fort4242

Robert Kelley 2017 Outlook

Not confident but someone dropped him so I picked him up. People say the line is good. Guess we'll see this Sunday.

I personally don't have a choice but to roll with him this week as a Rb2, if he's healthy I feel confident in his ability to give something close to 10pts and potentially a TD. His injuries were said to be day-to-day so I imagine him being ok after 2 weeks, didnt see anything yet though

With Cousins rolling now, Washington's D looking pretty stout, and the potential for 20 touches every week, Kelley is slipping right into my lineup if he's active.

Don't see any questions outside of health. Nobody stepped up to take his job when he went down, and Kelley was running pretty well before the injury. Unless Gruden decides to force the issue with Perine.

1 hour ago, Mattmac0912 said:

He was somehow on waivers in my league. Was it smart to grab him ?

I hope it is since I've been holding him since the beggining :lol::lol:

Honestly if he gets healthy, the Redskins offense is really good, he has a good average/run, pass the eye test. He could be a solid RB1.

3 hours ago, Mattmac0912 said:

based on situation alone... probably. 

6 hours ago, Mattmac0912 said:

keep an eye on Charlie Harraway and Joe Washington ... they are waiting in the wings if he stumbles. 

well havnt heard anything coming from the redskins about Mack so if you have to take a guess it would definitely be Perine IMO

Yeah, Perine hasn't shown anything when he's been given the opportunity.  I never hear anything about Mack.  Hoping Kelley plays this weekend.

23 minutes ago, calibar said:

wow, not practicing

Where are you getting this info? Can you post a link?

11 minutes ago, Fiveohnine said:

Where are you getting this info? Can you post a link?

rotoworld blurb

Rob Kelley (ankle) is not practicing Wednesday.

Kelley stretched with his teammates but was again limited to side work. Even with the bye week to rest, Kelley doesn't appear quite ready. It would be Samaje Perine and Chris Thompson if Kelley can't go against the 49ers.

Ok. So technically a limited practice not DNP. I think he has a chance still. But it’s getting smaller. 

I like Fat Rob, but Perine's 3rd round status could push him ahead of Rob. If Rob isn't 100% for a couple weeks and Perine matches Rob's usually modest numbers, it's Perine's job.

Coach Jay Gruden said Rob Kelley (ankle) is a "long shot" to play Week 6 against the 49ers.

Pretty close to cutting this guy. Looking like an injury bust. And his schedule isn't too good. Particularly in the playoffs.

We don't even really know what the extent of his injury is, Chris Thompson has been perfectly adequate for what the Skins want to do anyway, and again he had some vague ankle injury that could continue to cost him more weeks.

Bye is over and this dude is not playing - thinking he's a universal drop and would love for someone to tell how wrong I am.