DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2017 Outlook

17 hours ago, LongBalls said:

I am DFSing the hell out of this guy.

Yeah, wasn't gonna play this week but have to now.

The first time all year you can officially start DHenry wouldn't you know that any good league the season was officially over last week.

lol

Edited by shakestreet

12 hours ago, BMcP said:

It’ll definitely be interesting to watch Henry  - while I’ve repeatedly explained why I believe the coaching staff has preferred Murray this year, I do hope for the best for Henry - even if just to boost the spirits of several regulars (including Mr. Henry himself) on this thread.

Nice back peddling, now that the coaches are forced to feed the beast.

????

Boost my spirits anymore about Henry and the trolls in here will spontaneously combust.

10 hours ago, BMcP said:

I will go on record right now saying that if he does this well against Jax D, this guy is a stud on par with Gurley.

14 for 92 and a TD in Jax and outperformed Firnette in their first meeting.

Prepare thy apology tour.

Cant wait for all the "i told you if Murray got hurt Henry could be RB1" posters to come out on Monday morning. Literally cant wait. Some are out already.

25/120 1.5 TDs, should be 2 but Mularkey and Robiskie lose their minds at the goalline sometimes

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

I hope he sucks personally. A good game can only do harm to his ADP

41 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

14 for 92 and a TD in Jax and outperformed Firnette in their first meeting.

My god ... No matter what happens in the game tommorrow Fournette was better this year by miles 

Now if Henry flops ... prepare the turd tour 

2 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

My god ... No matter what happens in the game tommorrow Fournette was better this year by miles 

Now if Henry flops ... prepare the turd tour 

Fournette was given more of an opportunity this year not a better RB.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Meaningless Week 17 and U act like he is a superhuman ...U ve been pumping him, Cooper and Mariota for at least half of offseason and it turned out all were bust this season..where is the apology tour?

I like Henry a lot, but with current OC there is no hope for him. He will have great games here and there, but his inconsistency will be a pain in the a**. 

Edited by LuckyLukas

I have no problem with Mr. Henry’s showing a bit of self-confidence.  If he plays half as diligently as he posts, he should be quite pleased with himself!

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Nice back peddling

Literally speaking, the only person “peddling” a back in this thread is you.

2 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

I hope he sucks personally. A good game can only do harm to his ADP

This x 100.

If Murray is around next year, I will likely be putting myself through the misery all over again and drafting Henry. He will likely be had for cheaper than he was this year, with a greater chance of taking over (an older Murray with a meniscus issue, and perhaps a smarter coaching staff). After what went down this season, I will no longer have high expectations, which will make it easier.

If Henry beasts tomorrow, however, he will be too expensive. I wouldn’t want him to fall on his face (because that would mean that maybe he actually isn’t good), but sub-100 yards and no more than 1 TD (preferably zero) might do the trick. Ideally the Titans lose tomorrow so that the season is over and Henry doesn’t get a mulligan in the playoffs.

45 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I have no problem with Mr. Henry’s showing a bit of self-confidence.  If he plays half as diligently as he posts, he should be quite pleased with himself!

That's impossible. He would have to run for 1000 yards and score 30 TDs to match that.

It'll be interesting to see if the Jags pull their starters in this game. They don't have a ton of incentive to win outside of trying to actually avoid the Titans on wild card weekend. I know I'd prefer to play the Titans over the Ravens.

If the Jags pull some starters on defense, Henry could go wild.

Edited by LongBalls

He averages 4.7 yards per tote and for whatever reason Marcus never checks it down to him. 

The Titans record is much better when D Hen is the focal point of the attack. 

It's that simple. 

Feature the kid, you win, go away from the kid you lose. 

Get fired and eat cold Dinty Moore under a bridge for  all I care. 

#FreeDHen

3 hours ago, LuckyLukas said:

Meaningless Week 17 and U act like he is a superhuman ...U ve been pumping him, Cooper and Mariota for at least half of offseason and it turned out all were bust this season..where is the apology tour?

I like Henry a lot, but with current OC there is no hope for him. He will have great games here and there, but his inconsistency will be a pain in the a**. 

Ive been pumping Mariota? That is news to me.

Sit back and enjoy the show tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9631955

26 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Well, that wasnt Mariota but Watson. My mistake, sorry. 

Still remember some of your "bright posts" like "Cousins to Pryor - top 5 connection this season" or "Gurley is garbage"..also DeVante Parker was good to go....so it's still better to fade than follow....nothing personal

2 minutes ago, LuckyLukas said:

Well, that wasnt Mariota but Watson. My mistake, sorry. 

Still remember some of your "bright posts" like "Cousins to Pryor - top 5 connection this season" or "Gurley is garbage"..also DeVante Parker was good to go....so it's still better to fade than follow....nothing personal

I flopped on Pryor and admitted it. Ive never called Gurley garbage, never even been in his thread, ever.

Hard to take you seriously when you make stuff up. Makes me think you make stuff up about other posters too.

The only time i ever called gurley garbage was in contract negotiations in fantasy to try and lower his value for a trade, never on this forum. If you are said fantasy player then im sorry you took it so seriously and stalk me on this forum as a result.

I still stand behind Henry and Cooper, both elite talents.

13 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I flopped on Pryor and admitted it. Ive never called Gurley garbage, never even been in his thread, ever.

Hard to take you seriously when you make stuff up. Makes me think you make stuff up about other posters too.

The only time i ever called gurley garbage was in contract negotiations in fantasy to try and lower his value for a trade, never on this forum. If you are said fantasy player then im sorry you took it so seriously and stalk me on this forum as a result.

I flopped on Crowder and Parker. 

I'm not giving up on D Hen unless he isn't the main dog going into next season. 

I just don't see how old balls survives roster cuts. 

Then .... 

https://media.giphy.com/media/gJlKKe5a8DMwU/giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Probably think Lacey is an elite talent too

If Derrick Henry goes over 125 yards and gets at least 1 TD this will be my new avatar.

A picture of Derrick Henry's cleats.

derrickhenrycleats_small.jpg

If he averages nearly 7.0 ypc against a JAX D playing all-out all game and throws in a couple of TDs, I will do the same.