DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2017 Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Please explain how you came to that conclusion.

 

Is it because leonard fournette is on your fantasy team and has scored you a lot of fantasy points?

Even if he wasn't I'd say the same thing I'd just say I wish I drafted him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Please explain how you came to that conclusion.

 

Is it because leonard fournette is on your fantasy team and has scored you a lot of fantasy points?

 

You can't compare. One is a workhorse RB the other is a garbage time RB, for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whose dressing up as derrick henry for Halloween?  

 

I would do it but it might be hard to walk around with a wooden bench stuck to your butt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gohawks said:

You assumed that Henry had just taken over for Murray. That assumption went into your prediction. Which makes it laughably wrong. 

Wrong dude!! Henrycleats was in context you are not and you keep skewing the context from the get go. Let it go. This entire thread is just bunk. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
Page 35!! Henrycleats is in the right your in the wrong let it go!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HamMach1 said:

 

You can't compare. One is a workhorse RB the other is a garbage time RB, for now. 

 

I would not call fournette a garbage time RB,  he almost gained half the yards Henry did when they squared off against one another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

I would not call fournette a garbage time RB,  he almost gained half the yards Henry did when they squared off against one another.

There is no debate Leonard Fournette is better than Derrick Henry in 2017. So stop with this nonsense.

Honestly you should turn this thread off.....ever since that screenshot of you benching Derrick Henry for Alex Collins you haven't been the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Please explain how you came to that conclusion.

 

Is it because leonard fournette is on your fantasy team and has scored you a lot of fantasy points?

 

Do you think Fournette would be stuck behind Murray?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gus030 said:

Whose dressing up as derrick henry for Halloween?  

 

I would do it but it might be hard to walk around with a wooden bench stuck to your butt

 

Man, don't ever try to do stand-up comedy.  You sound like another salty Murray owner who burned a 1st rounder on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

 

Man, don't ever try to do stand-up comedy.  You sound like another salty Murray owner who burned a 1st rounder on him.

 

I owe 0 shares of titans RBs, just tired of seeing this thread bumped to to top with 90 pages for a timeshare running back, this is getting to Josh Gordon levels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gus030 said:

 

I owe 0 shares of titans RBs, just tired of seeing this thread bumped to to top with 90 pages for a timeshare running back, this is getting to Josh Gordon levels

 

I don't believe that at all.  In the RB rankings thread you actually listed Murray as a top 15 RB in the beginning of October.  I doubt anyone would have even listed Murray in the top 25 if at all in the beginning of October.  This leads me to believe you own stock in Murray and are trying to justify it by not only lingering in this thread, but poking fun at a potential RB1 when father time takes a seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

 

I don't believe that at all.  In the RB rankings thread you actually listed Murray as a top 15 RB in the beginning of October.  I doubt anyone would have even listed Murray in the top 25 if at all in the beginning of October.  This leads me to believe you own stock in Murray and are trying to justify it by not only lingering in this thread, but poking fun at a potential RB1 when father time takes a seat.

Please I'm not gonna lie.  I do have a man crush on Corey Davis and hope the offense improves in the second half.  Murray was on my DND list as I have a rule to not draft any RB over the age of 28 round 5 or higher no matter what 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the new plan is to give him 15 to 20 rushes per game, he's a least an RB2 with or without Murray.  They guy is a home run hitter, pure and simple.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish mods would lock this thread. Nothing to talk about with this guy anymore. Agree with this guy

30 minutes ago, gus030 said:

 

I owe 0 shares of titans RBs, just tired of seeing this thread bumped to to top with 90 pages for a timeshare running back, this is getting to Josh Gordon levels

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

There is no debate Leonard Fournette is better than Derrick Henry in 2017. So stop with this nonsense.

Honestly you should turn this thread off.....ever since that screenshot of you benching Derrick Henry for Alex Collins you haven't been the same.

 

That is the 2nd time you have said that, maybe the 3rd time you will even convince yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dylanfan66 said:

Unless a injury happens nothing is going to change.   Henry is better everyone knows it.

I bet Murray is limited or doesn't practice most of this week and then come game time he hobbles around on one leg hoping to not lose his job.

 

I will be honest, Murray had some very good plays last week, even at less than 100%.  As a team the Titans are better with both backs.  Having said that the Titans should rest Murray until he is 100% because they need both backs as they both can help the team.

 

I agree that Henry needs more carries to be effective. No bruising big RB is going to do much with 6-7 carries a week.  It would be interesting to see what effect Henry could have on the game if they gave him 20 carries and kept pounding the rock the whole game.  Eventually it will wear down the D. 

Edited by Big Nate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Wish mods would lock this thread. Nothing to talk about with this guy anymore. Agree with this guy

 

 

Nothing to talk about? He rys future is so bright he has to wear shades and we have nothing to talk about in his player outlook thread?

 

How about how he is a strong flex play now since the titans look committed to giving him double digit touches a game.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the question here is can both Murray and Henry be consistently fantasy relevant if this is a 50/50 timeshare (which I think it now is). We know that Henry can be a league-winner if Murray gets hurt, but if the status quo remains, are they both valuable or are neither valuable?

 

I was just offered Henry for Jimmy Graham (CSB) and I'm trying to decide if this is a headache worth buying into. I think Henry's upside makes the answer yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares about comparing Fournette to Henry?? Two different situations. If Henry had walked into the Jax situation, he'd be succeeding just as much as Fournette has. They're not all that different as RBs. Henry is a little bigger, and Fournette is a little faster. Both are extremely powerful. Both have the potential to have outstanding NFL careers. It just so happens Fournette found himself with a better opportunity sooner. 

 

At some point, a team is going to give Henry his shot at being the bellcow, and I personally believe that opportunity comes in 2018. We'll

see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't care what the split percentage is, as long as Henry is getting 15-20+ carries a week he is going to be very relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Fournette is clearly the better overall RB prospect. At the same time I think Henry going to the Titans and sitting behind Murray the past two yeas has many forgotten how much of a beast he is/will be. Not in this topic of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the thing. Everyone keeps saying IF Murray gets injured. Murray IS injured. He's been hobbling around most of the season. At the current rate, I honestly don't see Murray playing the full season. Henry might be forced into a starting role around fantasy playoff time, and he'll probably realize his potential and be a highly-drafted fantasy player in 2018. If this is truly going to be a split backfield, then I think that Henry can carve out enough to be a FLEX most weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FlyingElvis said:

Here's the thing. Everyone keeps saying IF Murray gets injured. Murray IS injured. He's been hobbling around most of the season. At the current rate, I honestly don't see Murray playing the full season. Henry might be forced into a starting role around fantasy playoff time, and he'll probably realize his potential and be a highly-drafted fantasy player in 2018. If this is truly going to be a split backfield, then I think that Henry can carve out enough to be a FLEX most weeks.

 

Murray has been impacted to varying degrees by his hammy since the preseason.  I think he knows Henry is pushing him and is doing everything he can to keep his job.  Bad news is if he makes it through this weekend they get their bye.  If he can get healthy over the bye than I don't think either of them will likely have rb1/rb2 value most weeks ROS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.