DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2017 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

If Murray sits, who will be the starter in front of Henry on Sunday to split carries?

Dexter McCluster - run, don't walk, to the wire ?

Well, Derrick Henry embarrassed Myles Garrett @ texas a&m so i doubt much changes.

Cleveland dline is good but the Titans oline is really good too, i forsee no trouble with henry wearing down this cleveland d amd breaking off big chunk gains late in the 3rd and then just punishing cleveland in the 4th.

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Well, Derrick Henry embarrassed Myles Garrett @ texas a&m so i doubt much changes.

Cleveland dline is good but the Titans oline is really good too, i forsee no trouble with henry wearing down this cleveland d amd breaking off big chunk gains late in the 3rd and then just punishing cleveland in the 4th.

giphy.gif

Just now, KennyWoo said:

What's the official Cleats Projection if Murray sits?

If Murray is guaranteed out?

Im sure i will be held mucho accountable but id have it no other way.

Fearless prediction: 25 carries for 125 yards and a TD, 4 catches for 50 yards.

Possibility for a 2nd TD depending on whether Mularkey is feeling a jet sweep to delanie walker from the 1 yard line or not.

If someone were to fold Demarco's leg up like one of those hotel towel pillow creations this guy is a league winner

The Browns are #11 against the run, and pretty good a stopping opposing teams from scoring.  As long as they use Henry in the passing game he should put up 15points.  If he gets a TD he should be in the top 10 for RBs this week.

I’m assuming Murray is going to sit.  The coaches would be idiots to use him against the lowly Browns, when he’s far from 100%.

35 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

So that means you're starting him this week over Alex Collins?

With this Murray news, someone keep an eye on "DerrickHenrysCleats" so he doesn't fap to death.

17 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

So that means you're starting him this week over Alex Collins?

Wait, are we acting like this was a bad call? And just crapping a guy just to crap on him eventho we all likely would have done the same thing?

10 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Wait, are we acting like this was a bad call? And just crapping a guy just to crap on him eventho we all likely would have done the same thing?

I couldn't contain myself, forgive me but i had to take a shot ?????

^ Hilarious

5 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I couldn't contain myself, forgive me but i had to take a shot ?????

Why? I just googled RB rankings for week six, and clicked the top three links. Every single rank had Collins 10+ spots higher than Henry. So what shot is there to take? There are plenty of guys on my bench I like as actual players over the guys I choose to start, but I play for money, so fandom can move aside for logical thinking. The way you guys jumped on him over a perfectly reasonable decision is what is really funny to me.

1 minute ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Why? I just googled RB rankings for week six, and clicked the top three links. Every single rank had Collins 10+ spots higher than Henry. So what shot is there to take? There are plenty of guys on my bench I like as actual players over the guys I choose to start, but I play for money, so fandom can move aside for logical thinking. The way you guys jumped on him over a perfectly reasonable decision is what is really funny to me.

Bro i was f----- with him lol. I benched Henry too relax. 

Anyways lets hope Murray is out!!! So we can have this train up and running again.

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

Is Derrick Henry good enough for the all world Cleveland run d?

Lol all world.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

If Murray is guaranteed out?

Im sure i will be held mucho accountable but id have it no other way.

Fearless prediction: 25 carries for 125 yards and a TD, 4 catches for 50 yards.

Possibility for a 2nd TD depending on whether Mularkey is feeling a jet sweep to delanie walker from the 1 yard line or not.

your name should be DerrickHenrysJockStrap

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Unstoppable

His size compared to those other guys is absurd. Literally looks 5 years older than every player on the field. 

12 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

They all dominated in High School but damn

*sigh* i still think about tennessee coming in 2nd place for henry's commitment to this day.  dude was so much fun to watch in college even though f bama

2 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

*sigh* i still think about tennessee coming in 2nd place for henry's commitment to this day.  dude was so much fun to watch in college even though f bama

Bama gave yall Alvin Kamara.

RIP this saturday Vol fans