Sun Tzu

Best MLB Scoreboard?

I've long used CBS's scoreboard for following daily games, but they changed their format today to one that I don't like (can't click on individual games to access box scores).  Which provider do you use for MLB scores?

I like MLB.com (Use the Gameday mode).  There is a good box score as well as pitch by pitch (with pitch speed, type, and pitch location)

19 minutes ago, Mobdad said:

I like MLB.com (Use the Gameday mode).  There is a good box score as well as pitch by pitch (with pitch speed, type, and pitch location)

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not really a fan.  I'm looking for a single page that shows all the games in action in real time and shows summaries at the bottom of the game capsules to show HR's hit in each matchup.

NBC's the best one amongst all the major providers that I've found.  Any other recs?

man im just looking again, but there arent any decent ones. CBS used to be the best as you say until they changed it, now theyre just not as good.