Ffguy0087

Allen Robinson 2017 Season Outlook

Just now, grimsfield said:

I'm guessing we probably won't know much until tomorrow when he'll probably have an mri.

Probably so but come on, we all know it's highly likely to be an ACL.

1 minute ago, Joeklebba said:

Yep, I'd say 80% it's an ACL. 

2 minutes ago, Joeklebba said:

Thats what Dr. Chao stated on Twitter as the likely diagnosis. Can't be 100% sure until the MRI, though.

1 minute ago, rasto21585 said:

So if he's done for the year, who's the next wr 1 for the jags?

Probably Hurns.

Ok so this is the guy who called Burkhead a better Dion Lewis and said watch burkhead end up going to the patriots, last summer before the 2016 season, and one of the reasons I started the Burkhead thread on this forum back in February...

He also liked Tyrell Williams last summer and that turned out pretty well....

This year he likes Keelan Cole from the Jaguars (compares his to Diggs)....

I've owned Robinson his whole career and think he would have had a bounce back year since his talent is immense and thought Fournette would make it easier for the passing game so this is disheartening to say the least...

Now while everyone grabs meh Hurns and they grab Lee hoping he finally shines, I will low key add this guy in my deep bench leagues for a few weeks...   If this guy blows up Kenny Golladay style in the next few weeks you will have to fight for him on the wire whereas this week he will be pretty much free....

https://www.fantasypros.com/2017/08/very-deep-sleeper-keelan-cole-fantasy-football/

Edited by General Gannicus

"Bortles on A-Rob's injury: "I can't really put that into words how sad I am for him." Marrone didn't provide an update"

source: https://mobile.twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/906994225807609857   (Jaguars beat writer)

That type of attitude in the lookeroom definitely confirms for me that it is 95% an ACL tear. You have to believe an unofficial diagnosis is an acl tear amongst the team in the locker room if they already speaking like this. 

Edited by dlionsfan901

Just now, NYR Fan 116894 said:

Thats all i could find, bortles is an idiot

4 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Thats all i could find, bortles is an idiot

Maybe he thought it was the other knee. 

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

Sorry guys, at least he was only a 4/5th round pick this year

At least.... Man what a blow

Robinson I had so much faith in you this year. I rostered you in four of my seven redraft leagues. The only silver lining I can come up with is your price will be even lower next year and I'll have you in all of my leagues. And you will beast. Love, KennyWoo.

Cheer up boys! Now you have the next few weeks to figure out his replacement as everyone else si struggling to restructure their rosters, lots of opp for trades and waiver adds.:D

40 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Robinson I had so much faith in you this year. I rostered you in four of my seven redraft leagues. The only silver lining I can come up with is your price will be even lower next year and I'll have you in all of my leagues. And you will beast. Love, KennyWoo.

maxresdefault.jpg