Winky

Evan Engram 2017 Season Outlook

12 hours ago, TTo34 said:

I need this dude to BALL OUT.  Go get 'em rook.

Yeah, me too. He can get me 36 in standard scoring tonight, right? My opponent had what we would call a "monster week" and Jordy going down in the 1st quarter killed my chance at catch-up. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, whoopsie said:

Need 33 points out of him. 3 TDs, 100 yards and 10 receptions should be possible right?

minimum 

5 hours ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Here is to hoping he bursts on the scene versus that poorus TE pass D of Detroit's. 

Careful. 

Carson Palmer week 1:

27/48 56% completion

268 yds 1 TD 3 INT

This isn't last year's defense.

26 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Careful. 

Carson Palmer week 1:

27/48 56% completion

268 yds 1 TD 3 INT

Carson and ARI also stunk it up this week against a bad IND defense, so maybe it wasn't so much DET shutting them down

back to Engram,  he could potentially turn himself into the top waiver pick up this week with a strong showing, Reed is hurt, Olsen is out for the better part of the season, Eifert is hurt, Gronk is hurt.  there could be a race for Engram's services this week on the wire

3 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

Careful. 

Carson Palmer week 1:

27/48 56% completion

268 yds 1 TD 3 INT

I don't have a choice. 

Giants D will keep them in game, it's solid like you said. 

Still need him to go 6/60/1 at least to have a 50/50 win probability. 

Come on kid!!!! 

5 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

I don't have a choice. 

Giants D will keep them in game, it's solid like you said. 

Still need him to go 6/60/1 at least to have a 50/50 win probability. 

Come on kid!!!! 

Did you just read the inactive reports for the Giants D?

Just now, hype said:

Did you just read the inactive reports for the Giants D?

No. Who is out for the G men? 

1 minute ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

No. Who is out for the G men? 

J. Jenkins and Goodson(MLB)

4 minutes ago, wahl35 said:

J. Jenkins and Goodson(MLB)

Ouch!  Our defense may not be very great today, especially if the offense is three and out all night long. 

Just now, TennisMenace said:

Ouch!  Our defense may not be very great today, especially if the offense is three and out all night long. 

Yup that worries me quite a bit as well. Riddick and Ebron might do very well tonight

2 minutes ago, hype said:

Engram will feast with OBJ drawing double coverage

I hope so. Not just for my fantasy team :D

20 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Well I'm on the Lions ML so that's fine. 

Me too let's go babyyy!!!

Our boy has arrived, I was happy with week 1 and am now ecstatic with week 2...with all the injuries at TE if he is still a free agent you better be ready to pay up for him but if you grabbed him already then plug him in those lineups for the foreseeable future

1 minute ago, Chubbles said:

Our boy has arrived, I was happy with week 1 and am now ecstatic with week 2...with all the injuries at TE if he is still a free agent you better be ready to pay up for him but if you grabbed him already then plug him in those lineups for the foreseeable future

The only problem I have is I have Witten as well, and he's had a fantastic start to the season.

He looks good but I still couldn't start the guy because of the state of the Giants offensive line and offense as a whole. They're a mess to say the least.

He's pretty uncoverable and definitely an outlet for Eli. Could have had a bigger game as Eli missed him on two crossing routes (one poorly thrown and one a missed read). As fickle as the TE position is Engram is going to be a good start all year. It seems he could become an even bigger part of the offense with Marshall looking absolutely dead. WR with TE eligibility. 

It's apparently being overlooked/ignored but Engram had the ball on a corner route that would have been 25 yards and a TD. Darrius Slay made a hell of a play to break up the play. Point is, in a game where RW barely blurbs about him, Engram was this close to a monster night. 

As is, TE6 overall in my league, on a night where the G-men did nothing. It's all uphill guys and gals. 

1 minute ago, Mahomet said:

It's apparently being overlooked/ignored but Engram had the ball on a corner route that would have been 25 yards and a TD. Darrius Slay made a hell of a play to break up the play. Point is, in a game where RW barely blurbs about him, Engram was this close to a monster night. 

As is, TE6 overall in my league, on a night where the G-men did nothing. It's all uphill guys and gals. 

Engram barely missed a 3 TD game lol ?.. tackled at the 1 and the other play where slay made that terrific play.

Edited by Knicks2689

Love this kid, super talented, super athletic. I roster him in my 2 leagues but man ... I cannot ignore this. Just think... what this kid could do with an efficient offense and offensive line.

The Giants are a perfect example of why NFL offenses are struggling this season. Their offensive line was routinely bullied by the defense, allowing five sacks and putting Eli under pressure often. Eli is aging poorly and playing in Ben McAdoo’s system, which has clearly been figured out by defensive coordinators. Despite having an exciting arsenal of pass-catchers in Odell Beckham Jr, Brandon Marshall, Sterling Shephard, Evan Engram, and Shane Vereen, the Giants offense has one touchdown and 13 points through two games. This marks eight straight games where the Giants have failed to score 20 points dating back to last season. They will likely have a tough time getting back on track at Philadelphia in Week 3.

Lost by 1.9 points bc I didn't start CT but this kid showed me what I saw on tape when he played at Ole Miss. 

He tried to bring one down with one hand in the first half that got tipped and picked off. 

When Eli got flagged for delay of game in the green zone, he was split outside up top on 4th down and It looked like he was about to get a fade up top. 

Slay made an amazing play late that would of also won me the game when he was targeted again in the endzone deep. 

7 targets/4 grabs/49/1 but he could of had more. 

This kid's arrow is pointing up going forward.