ChasinDatPaper

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

On the bright side he had more yards then AJG and Mike Evans, no where to go but up 

the points will come next week

32 minutes ago, gus030 said:

On the bright side he had more yards then AJG and Mike Evans, no where to go but up 

Uh huh :D

mathews and Walker will magically disappear and the Titans won’t look like a D2 offense.   

Davis is where he belongs at the point- my bench 

5 targets 2 catches for 28 yards.

Thats about it. 

Walker and Mathews outperformed him.

Even Eric Decker got 3 of his 4 targets for 21 yards.

Matthews is the #1 here...Titans wasted the 5th overall pick on this dud

18 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

just 1 game guys

wait 1 more week

He has tough matchups the next two weeks.  I hope to have him on my bench.  Weeks 12-15 are his juicy matchups.

Some of you probably missed how he caught one of those back shoulder.  He made it look easy and natural. Not something you see from a rookie very often. QBs just don’t throw those to a guy they don’t trust. 

Also he was more open than Decker on his TD catch. 

This guy is a mega talent. 

Edited by Jack Valentine

3 minutes ago, Jack Valentine said:

Some of you probably missed how he caught one of those back shoulder. He made it look easy and natural. Not something you see from a rookie very often. 

Also he was more open than Decker on his TD catch. 

This guy is a mega talent. 

Agree. Five targets today, his first game in 2 months. His first grab went for 23 yards. That catch was a beauty. He also played 40 of 52 offensive snaps and was not limited at all. Arrow up.

2 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Agree. Five targets today, his first game in 2 months. His first grab went for 23 yards. That catch was a beauty. He also played 40 of 52 offensive snaps and was not limited at all. Arrow up.

Couldn't agree more.  5 targets after 2 months off is pretty good.  The end results weren't great but the talent and franchise investment assure him continued opportunities in a wideout corps that badly need what he brings to the table.  

1 minute ago, jtbgator said:

Yeah, but he didn't single-handedly win me my week, so I'm gonna drop him. 

tumblr_nzrfvdVl3E1tpri36o1_400.gif

First game back from an 8 week layoff against one of the top pass D in the league and people are already saying they want to drop him? He'll be fine! League winner for the people who decide to hold onto him

3 minutes ago, erick2008e said:

First game back from an 8 week layoff against one of the top pass D in the league and people are already saying they want to drop him? He'll be fine! League winner for the people who decide to hold onto him

League winner based off what? Lots of mouths to feed. Walker is the #1 pass option

4 minutes ago, erick2008e said:

Rishard Matthews had no problem with that defense and the Titans spread the ball too much anyways. He will not be a league winner unless Walker and Matthews are out

2 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

Uh huh :D

mathews and Walker will magically disappear and the Titans won’t look like a D2 offense.   

Davis is where he belongs at the point- my bench 

Thats exactly where he belongs. He's a wait and see stash. Im sure some people where forced to start him but I dont understand why people are flipping out and wanting to drop him.

3 hours ago, gus030 said:

lol

4 minutes ago, Steelers0087 said:

League winner based off what? Lots of mouths to feed. Walker is the #1 pass option

Davis has the pedigree and is a superior athlete to Decker, Matthews and Walker combined. Today was a good showing after such a long stretch of inactivity. It's not a question of if, but when he'll bust out with a big game.

Early to call him a league winner but he'll be good down the stretch...watch. Potential WR2 with upside.

On 11/4/2017 at 5:25 PM, Dylanfan66 said:

Are we starting with confidence?  I have to choose between him and Ginn at the flex.  Tough call.

Hope you flexed Ginn (which I did). Better days ahead for Davis. I was actually encouraged with what I saw, especially that tough catch along the sideline.

1 minute ago, Bingo Bandanas said:

Hope you flexed Ginn (which I did). Better days ahead for Davis. I was actually encouraged with what I saw, especially that tough catch along the sideline.

Any gifs or vids???

People it was his first game back since week 2 and he played 75% (39 snaps).  Chill out.  Matthews played 81% (42) and Decker played 44% (23).  Davis was the starter alongside Matthews.  He also got 5 targets.  I'm looking forward to seeing what his talent can translate to with these opportunities.