ChasinDatPaper

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

I have a feeling that after getting blown out by the Steelers, Obrien is going to want to focus on running the ball every chance he can get and walker and demarco will be the primary pass catchers today.  I'm also not that impressed with Mariotta as a passer from the 3 game I have seen this season. 

Ten quality targets to Corey today would be a miracle. I'm not looking for massive points today, I need to see good targets and catches made with the QB and wr in sync

16 minutes ago, NyCro said:

Omg lol Matthews is not AJ Green where he is freeing up an entire offense... either Corey Davis is an elite talent as someone posted above or he’s not that simple. 

100% agree. I chuckle when I read some of the excuses people use here trying to,protect CDs reputation and making excuses for when he lays another egg. 

If Melvin is too good for CD and  you only play him against the stiffs of the league, then he really isn’t as good as made out to be despite his high draft status. 

Matthews officialy inactive

lets go my corey davis, i've been holding you since the draft...

at least, its he's last chance... if he doesnt perform i'll drop for another DST ..

People ready to drop him if he doesn't blow up this week are either too impatient or play in small leagues. He's going to draw plenty of attention today but has other nice matchups upcoming. I'm holding no matter today's outcome. 

1 minute ago, rylaughlin said:

People ready to drop him if he doesn't blow up this week are either too impatient or play in small leagues. He's going to draw plenty of attention today but has other nice matchups upcoming. I'm holding no matter today's outcome. 

LOL. If he lays an egg and you hold him after this week. Your naive. 

4 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

nah, or people who are thin at WR and may loose another week with him sucking ... 

i've lost by 1pt last week because jake elliot had a concussion and corey davis was my starter too..

so, if he doesnt perform this week im pretty sure i'll never trust him enough to put him in my starting lineup again..

Edited by konstao

I love these people that will just hold players. Until what? It’s week 12. What are you holding him for? This is a run first team and Rishard Matthews is the number 1 not Corey Davis. I would argue he’s number 3 option behind Matthews and Walker. Let’s hold him until week 15 and 16 and then what? Play him in your playoffs with no confidence? 

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:36 PM, oban14 said:

This is the week, ladies.  Start him with confidence.

Lets hope so, I just got roasted by Keenan.  So hoping for 14/233/3

54 minutes ago, rylaughlin said:

TBH I'll have a hard time sitting him vs the Texans no matter today's outcome.

This is the game we have been waiting for, boys. This is why they drafted him. I am cautiously optimistic and can see a ceiling of 9/130/1 and a floor of 4/70.

I couldn’t be more eager to get this loser off my team. Dropping him at first opportunity this week.