ChasinDatPaper

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

He is outproducing Golden Tate last 2 weeks so I'm in a bind but I don't want to own anyone on this offense going forward. The Titans are a bad low scoring conservative offense.

Edited by dashoe

Mariota is straight garbage this season. That is the problem.

Yup, this offense sucks so I’m throwing in the towel on Davis. 

Edited by AroundTheHorn

Was only holding this guy because I want him as a keeper pick next year.  But I haven't seen anything that makes him worthy next year of anything more than a 10-12th round pick.

17 minutes ago, dashoe said:

He is outproducing Golden Tate last 2 weeks so I'm in a bind but I don't want to own anyone on this offense going forward. The Titans are a bad low scoring conservative offense.

I'd want to own Delanie. been really steady in a shallow position and a nice schedule going forward

Corey Davis Corey Davis superstar blah blah blah....

Please stop sweating this kid.... he's at best a poor man Josh Doctson....not even worth a bench spot in some leagues.

3 hours ago, devaster said:

Mariota is straight garbage this season. That is the problem.

Yup.  It's going to be hard for Davis owners to draft any Titans in next year's draft.  As you're on the clock and getting ready to pull the trigger, you're going to be pondering the off-season puff pieces about how much better Mariota looks in practice but then remembering this weekly #$%& show.

On the bright side, his catch over the middle was gorgeous.  Davis and Henry are legit talents, no doubt about it.

1 minute ago, Nap Time said:

Yup.  It's going to be hard for Davis owners to draft any Titans in next year's draft.  As you're on the clock and getting ready to pull the trigger, you're going to be pondering the off-season puff pieces about how much better Mariota looks in practice but then remembering this weekly #$%& show.

On the bright side, his catch over the middle was gorgeous.  Davis and Henry are legit talents, no doubt about it.

I'm stuck with him in dynasty. Just not stoked about Mariota's regression.

47 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Sterling Shepard and Juju....please come back to me healthy and happy. I missed you guys today. 

Seriously, this is why I was forced to start him...

47 minutes ago, Bo Hackson said:

Seriously, this is why I was forced to start him...

I admit, I wanted to believe in Cory and Dede but now I’m over all these hot prospects. I don’t care where they were drafted or what they did I need preseason. If they don’t have Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady throwing to them they probably aren’t worth much. 

23 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

I admit, I wanted to believe in Cory and Dede but now I’m over all these hot prospects. I don’t care where they were drafted or what they did I need preseason. If they don’t have Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady throwing to them they probably aren’t worth much. 

Look at Robby anderson. Look at gordon when he was relevant. Look at hopkins now with savage at QB. Its not about brady or rodgers. Its about being able to break away from coverage. Clearly these guys can't. 

34 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

#1 Mariota has been god awful 

#2 Titans run possibly the most conservative vanilla offense I have ever seen

#3 They’re content playing a control style game

run the ball two consecutive plays and play action you can basically predict when they’re going to run or pass on every single play.

#4 Since Watson got injured ? I have been forced to watch a lot of this incredibly boring team and Mariota.. what I took away and what someone else posted above as well, Mariota is pretty mediocre- bad unless it’s play action or he’s throwing to Delanie Walker watching him read through his progressions doesn’t seem like anything is clicking. 

I don’t know if Corey Davis will pan out as a player but as far as this year he is useless with Mariota playing like this and this dumpster fire offensive scheme.

Edited by NyCro

Goodbye Corey, thank you for at least giving me 4.5 more points than Parker would have yesterday (cut Parker last night just to get his bad mojo off of my team).  

Edited by Patsgofor6

8 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

Look at Robby anderson. Look at gordon when he was relevant. Look at hopkins now with savage at QB. Its not about brady or rodgers. Its about being able to break away from coverage. Clearly these guys can't. 

I don’t watch Tenn games but are you saying the fault here is Corey and not Mariota?  Then why are you alone in this thinking?  Practically everyone, who watched the game, says it is on Mariota.

did you watch the game?

17 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

I don’t watch Tenn games but are you saying the fault here is Corey and not Mariota?  Then why are you alone in this thinking?  Practically everyone, who watched the game, says it is on Mariota.

did you watch the game?

I watched a good chunk of the game. It's not on Davis or Mariota, it's on the coaching. The staff hates airing it out, especially in the red zone. 

It's not like Decker and other WRs had 8 catches.. Davis was the most productive wr on the team, but that's not saying much. 

I still think he's going to have a breakout game but he's more of a DFS flyer than a guy you can trust in your fantasy league, especially in the playoffs. 

20 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Corey Davis hype train:

tumblr_mjfh87OXoI1qlelzzo1_400.gif

Would have been funnier if u used a gif of an actual train! :P