ChasinDatPaper

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

Just now, this guy right here said:

Melvin injured himself in that game. Only played 20 snaps. 

Didn't know that. So what's his deal then? 

4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Didn't know that. So what's his deal then? 

Mariotta isn't having a good year. He's his 3rd option at best and they are a run first team.

Davis can have all the talent in the world but those are some serious obstacles to climb to be productive.

Edited by this guy right here

When Matthews is active Davis is third option, however he’s second with him out. Still hasn’t amounted to much at all though, and then the coach says he needs to help us run between the tackles for more than 2 yards with improved blocking on those cornerbacks who are making all the tackles...smh, dumpster fire coach.

Edited by E-A-G-L-E-S

11 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

I can't believe people are still hyping this guy. Just wow. 

8 hours ago, banana said:

Some very sick people on here. 

1 hour ago, Nap Time said:

We live life on the edge.  We're not like the rest of you sheeple.      

abbath.gif      abbath.gif      abbath.gif

I'm not writing off a hyper-talented small-school receiver after 5 games. He's adjusting to playing against some of the best athletes in the world-- with Mariota looking like dung-- and he is holding his own. 

With many great talents, there is a brief adjustment period as they take on the higher challenge-- and after a few games they get used to the new speed, gain confidence, calm down a little, and then boom- their natural gifts take off. 

I'm not super confident Davis will be a helpful asset this season, due to myriad factors... but my overall impression of him as a (future?) beast remains mostly unchanged.

That said... there is a different Corey out in Cleveland who can really ball, and he is close to usurping Davis as my #1 youngWR.  

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

5 minutes ago, ChicksDigTheOPS said:

That said... there is a different Corey out in Cleveland who can really ball, and he is close to usurping Davis as my #1 youngWR.  

Close?  Who knows what tomorrow brings, but Coleman is ahead of Davis at this moment, no question about it.

3 minutes ago, Rolling Thunder said:

Close?  Who knows what tomorrow brings, but Coleman is ahead of Davis at this moment, no question about it.

the sacred FFtoday ROS rankings

EDIT: nevermind, their disrespect for Keenan Allen invalidates the list!

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

David vs. Coleman is a push IMO. At least to this point in time. Moving forward and for the rest of this season, I think I'd rather have Davis.  As bad as Mariota has been, he's head and shoulders better than anyone playing QB in Cleveland. 

Mathews is out. 

Does this give Corey Davis a boost? Or did they have some weird synergy when everyone is on the field. 

12 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Mathews is out. 

Does this give Corey Davis a boost? Or did they have some weird synergy when everyone is on the field. 

Wasn't Matthews out last week?  Didn't seem to matter much

If he couldn't do anything last week against the Colts, I doubt it will happen vs anybody, His biggest problem is he has a 2nd string QB running the show and a run 1st, 2nd and 3rd down coach

This is awesome.  He did nothing again today.  Thank god I dropped his a** early on for a Defense team.  

4 minutes ago, En47 said:

This is awesome.  He did nothing again today.  Thank god I dropped his a** early on for a Defense team.  

When your QB throws for 150 yards, there is not a lot to go around.

Dropped Corey Davis with Antonio Brown injury talk and picked up Martavis Bryant because I face AB this Monday. 

Titans passing game is simply terrible; completely misjudged their ability  to expand on the passing game

There is a rumor that following this game, they are planning on building the offense around him.  Next week is the week, just in time fr playoffs!