ChasinDatPaper

Corey Davis Season Outlook 2017

He's terrible.  What makes him even more terrible and is that we waited so long on this bum.  No Rishard for two weeks and he can't do it.  It's not going to happen this year.

Just now, thirdeye said:

People were still rostering this guy?

In dynasty. I'm stuck with him as my WR3 and we start 3.

Bust? Maybe in redraft. Every receiver can't come in and be OBJ. Long ago, receivers used to break out in their third year. Give the kid some time. Shame on you for expecting a rookie wide receiver to lead your receivers and team in scoring. 

12 hours ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Bust? Maybe in redraft. Every receiver can't come in and be OBJ. Long ago, receivers used to break out in their third year. Give the kid some time. Shame on you for expecting a rookie wide receiver to lead your receivers and team in scoring. 

I don’t believe anyone be was expecting WR1 numbers, butbserviceable WR3 numbers as the only viable receiver against poor pass defenses didn’t seem like too much to ask. See Dede Westbrook with Bortles of all QB’s. Oh well.

Edited by E-A-G-L-E-S

13 hours ago, devaster said:

In dynasty. I'm stuck with him as my WR3 and we start 3.

The good news is, Davis should be a great dynasty WR over the long run. The bad news, Davis has no place being on an active roster during 2017. His true test was vs the Colts with RMatthews sitting; yesterday was simply the exclamation point. Must be someone you can play instead, someone who's on waivers and has put up more points than Davis... there are many.

I'm telling you, THIS WEEK is going to be THE WEEK HE BLOWS UP.

Starting with confidence.

This is the week, guys.

@ Arizona: If Rishard Matthews is out, Peterson will shadow either Decker or maybe even Walker, leaving Corey with even more opportunities this week. If Rishard plays, Peterson will cover him.

3 hours ago, BurgundyBooger said:

This is the week, guys.

@ Arizona: If Rishard Matthews is out, Peterson will shadow either Decker or maybe even Walker, leaving Corey with even more opportunities this week. If Rishard plays, Peterson will cover him.

Dont count on it. 

5 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Lol. I came here just to see who is still a believer. Not many I see. 

Some tortured, sick souls.

If you guys are going to troll, just bounce out of this thread. Starting him as my WR3 this week in my playoff match. Full confidence.

Edited by BurgundyBooger

Not trolling. A Corey Davis owner here (rookie keeper league). But, how in the heck can you start this guy with any confidence until he actually puts up a solid game? I can't do it. 

November 28th, 2031:

"this is the week he breaks out! start Davis with confidence!"

"But Marcus Mariota Jr. sails all his passes"

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

1 hour ago, The G Man said:

Not trolling. A Corey Davis owner here (rookie keeper league). But, how in the heck can you start this guy with any confidence until he actually puts up a solid game? I can't do it. 

Because the talent and opportunity is there.  That said I have a number of options ahead of him and would only start him if they were all hurt or facing a top CB.  I also dropped him in redraft.  Still hoping he can come through next year in dynasty.