Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildvikestwins

Dynasty Standard Scoring: McCaffrey, Cook or Mixon

I have the 2nd pick in my dynasty draft. Fournette will be going 1st. I have a lot of good to decent WR's and will be drafting a RB. 

Which of these 3 would you take and how would you rank them in a dynasty league?

I'm leaning Mixon right now

since you indicated you are drafting a rb, then I go Mixon.  Mixon will pprobablynot have the most stats at season end compared to one of the others but when it matters(Middle-end of season) I believe Mixon will show what he is capable of.

If you can go wr though, Cl3VelenadBrowns is right.

If you can, trade down and grab whoever is left.

Exact position on one of my teams except I have 1.05 also.

Team needs everything:angry:

Going WR first as I think there's only two that could be solid #1's in the immediate future.

Then at five take the leftover RB... Orrr :huh: should I go with RB then hope WR is left

Cook = bad O Line, competing with $4m Murray.  Not a great situation.  

McCaffrey is the best talent, but I feel like he'll split wide with Samuel and the production won't be there.  PPR guy.  

Mixon makes Hill and Gio redundant.  He'll be a home run or a strike out, place your bet now.   I say home run.  

Love Cook and his YAC and ability to bounce outside and take it to the house.  People fail to note that the Vikings O line is completely different this year. At least 3 new guys out of the 5.  2 vets signed in FA and a top center in the draft.  If they gel, he'll be the lead back in Minny and a solid #2.

Even as a die-hard Pac-12 homer and huge McCaffery fan, I like Mixon as the most talented RB in the class. The kid is a human highlight reel, and he makes it all look so darned easy.