dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

For the love of god, please sit this game out. 

We have to hope that if the Vikings decide to start Diggs, it's because he's healthy / healed (not out of desperation at the risk of preventing the full healing process). I don't see them using Diggs as a decoy: if he's not healthy, the logical move is to sit him and give him the two weeks to heal.

I agree, it would be so much easier if Diggs just sat, for our decision-making processes and for his long-term health.

5 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

For the love of god, please sit this game out. 

Why? If he's not feeling anything he's healthy.

1 minute ago, cohenstantinople said:

We have to hope that if the Vikings decide to start Diggs, it's because he's healthy / healed (not out of desperation at the risk of preventing the full healing process). I don't see them using Diggs as a decoy: if he's not healthy, the logical move is to sit him and give him the two weeks to heal.

I agree, it would be so much easier if Diggs just sat, for our decision-making processes and for his long-term health.

Holy crap. He practiced in full.

FULL PRACTICE MEANS HE IS STARTING. WOOOO.

One full practice after a long layoff?  Groan.  They will also have a walk-through tomorrow.  Frankly that ain't much.

9 minutes ago, martinjlm said:

Full practice today. Really hope he plays and goes off! Will be nice to get a solid WR1 for him in trade.

Or you could just enjoy the solid WR1 you'll have 

You guys really want a WR1 to sit out a game for no reason LMAO. If he's limited at practice, sure I get it. But he's practicing fully, all reports are saying he ramped up his activity last week, and his coaches are saying he's good to go. WR1 this week

You're saying I won't have to decide between Martavis or Robby Andersen? Say it ain't so! 

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

36 minutes ago, Edgeraid said:

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

*Please stay healthy*

Finger are crossed! Gotta use him if he starts

51 minutes ago, ak427 said:

You guys really want a WR1 to sit out a game for no reason LMAO. If he's limited at practice, sure I get it. But he's practicing fully, all reports are saying he ramped up his activity last week, and his coaches are saying he's good to go. WR1 this week

Well yeah. Two more weeks off would make his groin situation a lot more ideal. I don't want a repeat of last year. Also it's kind of nice when a player is deemed out so you don't have to play the WDIS game leading up to kick off

1 hour ago, ak427 said:

I agree, it's not trolling to suggest a fair trade. The guy I'm referring to however, has been on this forum since the early pages talking down about Diggs and their owners, first talking about how he's not talented, then how he can't play with Keenum, then how he's a drop, then how he's a sell high. Just constantly spewing nonsense. 

So, you don’t Diggs this guy’s attitude?

Wow, this surprises me. How did he go to FULL practice from no practice?

i know he has 3 more days before game time, but all I would want to know is this- how healed is he? 75, 90, 100%

2 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

Wow, this surprises me. How did he go to FULL practice from no practice?

i know he has 3 more days before game time, but all I would want to know is this- how healed is he? 75, 90, 100%

I believe he was limited yesterday. Anytime a player practices in full, I feel pretty confident that they pushed themselves to their limit and the coaches felt good as well.

This is what I believe:

If his injury did not happen last year he would possibly play the next game and if not that the game after. They have most likely been extremely cautious with him because of last year.  He already stated it wasn't that severe.

If he plays on Sunday he is going to be 100% because in their situation they wouldn't bring him back otherwise especially against the Browns. Browns run defense is nice but their pass D is not scary making him an obvious start.

Edited by Gohawks

Just now, PlayTheWaivers said:

I believe he was limited yesterday. Anytime a player practices in full, I feel pretty confident that they pushed themselves to their limit and the coaches felt good as well.

What gets me is when a player practices in full, no setbacks, then on Sunday gameday he limps off in the first q.  Wait.....why didn’t you limp off during Friday full practice day instead?  

I’ll probably leave him out of my lineup but if I happen to wake up before 1030am (when the UK game starts in my time zone) and he is active then I will fire him up. Cool story right? 

6 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I’ll probably leave him out of my lineup but if I happen to wake up before 1030am (when the UK game starts in my time zone) and he is active then I will fire him up. Cool story right? 

if your username has any connection to "Apocalypse Now" (Kilgore's Chopper slogan/year it was released), then you, sir, are already a winner - no matter how this magick foosball gig treats you. 

Oh my god. He's playing, so I have to start him.

Bench Landry tonight or Jeffery? 

When I bench Landry, I would lose the possibility to switch if he is not playing.