dashoe

Stefon Diggs 2017 Outlook

Just now, DancingGnome said:

I kind of want to send out some offers for him but dont want to give up too much in case of his injury is a repeat of last year.

He cost me Carlos Hyde, best trade i was going to get for a potential top 10 wr before trade deadline.  IO'm betting on an explosion of a playoff run. .  if i'm wrong i have Funchess and tate and sterling shepard  and corey davis to bail me out

Let's go Diggs

Just now, dashoe said:

He cost me Carlos Hyde, best trade i was going to get for a potential top 10 wr before trade deadline.  IO'm betting on an explosion of a playoff run. .  if i'm wrong i have Funchess and tate and sterling shepard  and corey davis to bail me out

Let's go Diggs

I was debating on throwing out an amari cooper/kenyan drake combo for him  but cant decide if its worth it.

1 minute ago, DancingGnome said:

I was debating on throwing out an amari cooper/kenyan drake combo for him  but cant decide if its worth it.

I think so. 

I'm so torn on Diggs. 

The man has elite pass catching and route running skills, but he is just hampered by questionable QB play and a questionable schedule the rest of the year. 

I really feel like this weekend is going to be another blowup weekend for him but I'm sick of the inconsistency. 

You can't bench this man, but you just don't feel confident starting him.

26 minutes ago, DancingGnome said:

Man, as a Diggs owner I'm thinking I would take that! Your league values Diggs way more than mine does. I sent out an offer of Diggs,James White, TY Hilton and Chris Hogan to another owner for Alshon and Tate and the guy refused! His team sucks too lol.    

1 minute ago, sakuraba216 said:

Man, as a Diggs owner I'm thinking I would take that! Your league values Diggs way more than mine does. I sent out an offer of Diggs,James White, TY Hilton and Chris Hogan to another owner for Alshon and Tate and the guy refused! His team sucks too lol.    

Yikes. That seems panic move. You're essentially chasing points

2 minutes ago, street sharks said:

Yikes. That seems panic move. You're essentially chasing points

I thought Alshon and Tate get at least 7-8 targets a game, but I could be wrong. My Wrs are terrible, but I'm strong at rb: Gurley, Fournette, and Howard as flex. I just want 2 wrs I can start every week.

1 minute ago, sakuraba216 said:

I thought Alshon and Tate get at least 7-8 targets a game, but I could be wrong. My Wrs are terrible, but I'm strong at rb: Gurley, Fournette, and Howard as flex. I just want 2 wrs I can start every week.

alshon and tate have better qbs.

24 minutes ago, sakuraba216 said:

Sound more like a tightening up a bench for playoffs by  getting rid of what u dont want to get what u want

I’m trying to trade him.  I’m tired of guys always injured. I don’t want Corey Davis now either.  Give me an iron man.....

I actually really like Diggs this week for some reason and the ROS. He is explosive and probably should have had a better game last time vs Cleveland. 

I know he will see Norman, but he should be able to shake him

59 minutes ago, sakuraba216 said:

I completely u derstand you on this one. I own Diggs and Hogan and I’m tired of injuries and bad qb play too (not Brady).

17 minutes ago, StuPitt said:

Expect a big week out of Diggs.  He is healthy and has had a few weeks to rest.

I want to believe .......but..........

Edited by TennisMenace

27 minutes ago, krest509 said:

Who Will shadow Diggs is the Question?

Washington does not shadow.  Norman plays one side of the field.  Diggs will sometimes be squaring off against Norman.  Diggs will win enough of those battles to make us all happy.

25 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Washington does not shadow.  Norman plays one side of the field.  Diggs will sometimes be squaring off against Norman.  Diggs will win enough of those battles to make us all happy.

Then Fire Him Up

Firing him up. The bye should have given him plenty of time to fully heal up and he looked like he was moving well last game. 

If he's not on the injury report, he should be in your starting lineup. Open and shut. 

2 hours ago, krest509 said:

Who Will shadow Diggs is the Question?

No one. WAS doesn't shadow.

Minnesota offense including Diggs is a different team on the road, I try to only play Diggs at home

3 minutes ago, philnutz said:

Minnesota offense including Diggs is a different team on the road, I try to only play Diggs at home

???

They literally went into another country the week before their bye and Thielen and McKinnon put up great numbers. But ok, you avoid Diggs on the road....