TX Babe Ruth

Terrance West 2017 Season Outlook

I haven't been following the Ravens rb situation closely, has Collins been appointed the starter?

I understand West hasn't looked good but I'm not sure if West is done for. 

6 hours ago, gullit18 said:

I haven't been following the Ravens rb situation closely, has Collins been appointed the starter?

I understand West hasn't looked good but I'm not sure if West is done for. 

From the FWIW department Collins is listed as the #1 on the Ravens depth chart

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/depth-chart-2017.html

sadly - i think he's a hold for one more week.  If Collins fumbles again, could be West's backfield again on early downs.

I WAS ready to drop him and then Collins has been fumbling.  Which sucks because I need the roster spot.  I'm only holding West at the chance that Collins fumbles again.

12 minutes ago, JediMasters said:

I WAS ready to drop him and then Collins has been fumbling.  Which sucks because I need the roster spot.  I'm only holding West at the chance that Collins fumbles again.

I read this article http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bs-sp-ravens-alex-collins-fumbling-1006-story.html.

And Collins is giving this whole spill and saying the right words that it's "fixable" and it's "awareness" and blah blah blah.  I don't know it sounds desperate to me and it's on his mind.  Reminds me of Folk missing 3 FGs last night.  When you think about it too much it happens.  Then Harbaugh says "Once you feel a guy is a fumbler, you’re pretty much done with him.”

I have this gut feeling Collins fumbles again in week 5.  There is way too much pressure now.

Edited by JediMasters

I dropped him, and don't feel bad at all about it.  What's he really going to give you moving forward?

The only people who should be owning this trash bag right now are Alex Collins owner. But he is a pretty big trash bag himself too. This whole backfield is a box of trash bags. 20130425_C8551_PHOTO_EN_25986.jpg

On 10/6/2017 at 5:19 PM, degendynamo said:

The only people who should be owning this trash bag right now are Alex Collins owner. But he is a pretty big trash bag himself too. This whole backfield is a box of trash bags. 20130425_C8551_PHOTO_EN_25986.jpg

itsaprotip - don't use a prop that accentuates "value" when describing a situation as "trash" :lol:

HTH. 

23 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

itsaprotip - don't use a prop that accentuates "value" when describing a situation as "trash" :lol:

HTH. 

I guess you don't see the irony as clearly as more intelligent people do. He is a "trash bag" that is "great value" to those that buy it. Even though the buyers are sold a "Great Value" on the box, its still a.....TRASH BAG!!!!

Thanks for the pro tip though.

Btw....Terrance West is STILL a GREAT VALUE trash bag!

5 minutes ago, degendynamo said:

I guess you don't see the irony as clearly as more intelligent people do. He is a "trash bag" that is "great value" to those that buy it. Even though the buyers are sold a "Great Value" on the box, its still a.....TRASH BAG!!!!

Thanks for the pro tip though.

Btw....Terrance West is STILL a GREAT VALUE trash bag!

meh, don't quit the day job - know what i'm sayin' Sparky?

?

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

meh, don't quit the day job - know what i'm sayin' Sparky?

?

I don't have a job. I smoke weed, play poker, and live off my inheritance. But you must be great at giving pro-tips. 

Keep on pointing out things you don't understand very well, and I'll keep on enlightening you. Sparky.

1 minute ago, tcorb22 said:

Could come back this week...speculative add? Could be clutch down the stretch if he has a role 

Meh.  He looked pedestrian before the injury.  Colins owns that backfield.

1 hour ago, iheartrubio said:

I think this is correct.  Buck Allen and Alex Collins have played well enough to make T. West irrelevant, health or no.

2 hours ago, iheartrubio said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5564467

2 hours ago, tcorb22 said:

Could come back this week...speculative add? Could be clutch down the stretch if he has a role 

He has no role, Collins took over.

He's going to make it messy, that's for sure. Woodhead will phase out Allen, and I'd wager Collins is one bad game away from losing work to West. The Ravens envisioned a Woodhead/West tandem to start the year and they haven't had a chance to see it. 

I'd think they'll be tempted to try it out unless Collins makes an absolute statement moving forward. It's certainly NFL coach style to side with the veteran.

Edited by LongBalls

On 10/12/2017 at 10:53 AM, degendynamo said:

I don't have a job. I smoke weed, play poker, and live off my inheritance. But you must be great at giving pro-tips. 

Keep on pointing out things you don't understand very well, and I'll keep on enlightening you. Sparky.

All this time I thought AJ Soprano was a make believe character. 

Hopefully T West is a healthy scratch since this back field is getting muddier all the time.

If Woody is healthy won't matter how muddy this backfield is. 

He's a lock with his role and snaps.