TX Babe Ruth

D'Onta Foreman 2017 Season Outlook

You've got to hold him if you can. Clear-cut handcuff, with potential for a few points as an emergency bye=week cover FLEX.

Picked him up last week. Going to drop him tomorrow. Just not a hold unless you own Miller. Clear-cut change of pace back behind a durable starter. 9 of Foreman's 13 carries came in garbage time yesterday. 

Over reaction central, RBs are dropping like flies, so he's a hold for me.

Edited by Red Dog

definite hold for me....can fill in on bye week in a pinch....an injury away from a clear #1 RB slot....plus keeper/dynasty gold as I can see Miller leaving next yr and Foreman getting the job outright

2 minutes ago, milesberg said:

He is a much bigger talent than Tevin Coleman. He has legit RB1 upside long term.

That job will be his next season.

Whoa whoa whoa! Tevin Coleman doesnt have legit rb1 upside?

I want to hold onto him but I already have Derrick Henry and I need the bench spot for other positions. Millers amazing game didnt help either.

After watching all the Houston games this season, I traded Miller away last week and picked up Foreman buying into the idea that this was morphing into a soon to be 50/50 split.

Doh

I'm holding....really because I'm strapped at RB and have no choice.

3 hours ago, meverett85 said:

After watching all the Houston games this season, I traded Miller away last week and picked up Foreman buying into the idea that this was morphing into a soon to be 50/50 split.

Doh

I'm holding....really because I'm strapped at RB and have no choice.

Did your opinion of Miller's ability change? Foreman's? If not, I wouldn't let miller's numbers in one blowout discourage you too much. Foreman will have his time.

Hold this guy and a must add if a Lamar Miller owner. He is currently getting double digit carries while lamar is healthy, if that changes hes getting north of 20 most weeks. Hes a great stash/handcuff. 

I just need you to show up for week 6.  Guaranteed garbage time.  You can do it.

What's everyone's thoughts on him vs the top waiver pick ups this week? Having a high waiver spot, I was torn between keeping him and grabbing a shiny new name but his upside seems to be higher than the sketchy waiver claims. I'm betting on his talent. 

A must-have for Miller owners. In a vacuum I like a few guys more: Ellington, Murray, maybe a few others depending on need and format.

Texans fan here- as much as I would love him too, he's not taking the job from Miller anytime soon. Pass pro experience for Miller is probably the biggest reason why. As others have said, hang on only if you have Miller as well. Even in my 16-team league I'm about to cut bait.

I really wanna hold on to him just cause Texans offense looks good with Watson but his ypc isn't amazing, Miller isn't really that fragile he plays through injuries, and Watson may vulture TDs like Cam does to his rbs.  

16 minutes ago, PanikAtTheDisco said:

Texans fan here- as much as I would love him too, he's not taking the job from Miller anytime soon. Pass pro experience for Miller is probably the biggest reason why. As others have said, hang on only if you have Miller as well. Even in my 16-team league I'm about to cut bait.

6 minutes ago, gus030 said:

I really wanna hold on to him just cause Texans offense looks good with Watson but his ypc isn't amazing, Miller isn't really that fragile he plays through injuries, and Watson may vulture TDs like Cam does to his rbs.  

I'm leaning toward agreeing with you guys...he's a great handcuff for Miller owners but that might be it....I don't think I see him "taking" Millers job...his YPC just isn't good enough. 

Banking on a Miller injury might be stupid for anyone in a 10-12 teamer...bench space is just to valuable.

I doubt he takes Millers job, but seems to be working towards 15 carries a game and with Earvin done for the year, he steps into a 3 down back role in the event of a Miller injury.

Just traded Derrick Henry for him, as I'm a Miller owner and I actually think his value might be higher than Henry in the event either of their starters dropped. 

18 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

He’s touching the ball 10+ times a game 

He’s more than a handcuff already ... and is a league winner if Miller goes down 

"A league winner"? You can't be serious...how many 'league winners' average 3.4YPC?

Come on man!

Just now, BrokeLoser said:

"A league winner"? You can't be serious...how many 'league winners' average 3.4YPC?

Come on man!

I am. 

1. Look at the RB landscape

2. He’s extremely talented with “3 down” ability

3. Bringing up ypc on under 40 carries is absolutely ridiculous

have a nice day

Dropped him for Elijah McGuire. Lamar Miller has a stronger hold on the starting job than Bilal Powell/Matt Forte. McGuire has also looked better than Foreman when given the ball.