TX Babe Ruth

Corey Coleman 2017 Season Outlook

27 minutes ago, cohenstantinople said:

Of course he's a 110%er, he's a 'Nole...

but his desire to shut down WRs until the end probably has more to do with his love of head games: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874114/article/jalen-ramsey-on-aj-green-i-told-him-he-was-soft

Jalen Ramsey is one bad mofo. 

2 hours ago, TommyKramer said:

Jalen Ramsey is one bad mofo. 

But Green is a monster...

Like BurningLegs says in the AJG chat, it's like AJ is the big brother picking on the little brother after mom said to quit it... Ramsey doesn't stand a chance.

ajgreen.0.gif

This is one of my favorite Green shots, because no flags were thrown despite his monstrous presence... that's an attempt at a tackle.

AJG.jpg.3b67de401e97e40c7c301956dbc59389.jpg

Anyone check his playoff schedule? He's got it tough. Baltimore, then @Chi and @Pit. Just something to be aware of. He may help you get to the playoffs but looking pretty bleak weeks 15,16 and 17. 

I do have a bench player ready to drop for CC.

Edited by sdlengua

i had to drop him again to make room in the lineup. I might have to part with fuller to pick him back up. decisions decisions.

Expecting to he activated or still pure speculation?

14 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Expecting to he activated or still pure speculation?

He should be activated this week from what I’ve heard. Interested to see what Coleman and Gordon will look like in tandem. 

20 minutes ago, MyDawgggg said:

He should be activated this week from what I’ve heard. Interested to see what Coleman and Gordon will look like in tandem. 

They will still have Uncle Rico and Charlie Brown as their quarterbacks so I wouldn't expect much.

47 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

They will still have Uncle Rico and Charlie Brown as their quarterbacks so I wouldn't expect much.

I have a weird feeling that Kizer will pull his head from his a$$ and kick a$$ the last 1/4 of the season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kizer, Coleman and Flash win some leagues down the stretch.

On 11/9/2017 at 2:42 PM, altmin said:

i had to drop him again to make room in the lineup. I might have to part with fuller to pick him back up. decisions decisions.

I did in PPR, I like Coleman's situation more, he's talented and is going to get a ton of looks

On 11/10/2017 at 9:53 AM, BrokeLoser said:

I have a weird feeling that Kizer will pull his head from his a$$ and kick a$$ the last 1/4 of the season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kizer, Coleman and Flash win some leagues down the stretch.

Said no one ever. 

On 11/11/2017 at 7:41 PM, zingzing said:

Said no one ever. 

It may have already begun...232yds / 2td's...24pts in standard.

He out scored a number of big names yesterday...stay tuned

2 hours ago, sdlengua said:

May have to ride CC this weekend. Funchess on bye and Fuller questionable. Think CC is on par with those two anyway.

Coleman in his first game back against the best defense in the league? Surely you jest. 

1 hour ago, gimme the ball said:

Coleman in his first game back against the best defense in the league? Surely you jest. 

When your back is against the wall.....you throw a haymaker and try your luck. Fuller may be out, Funchess on bye. I've got Sterling Shepard and no other WR. 14 team league and the WW is bare bones.

Starting CC sounds like a joke and the result might be a joke, but I assure you, the position I'm in.....is no joke. Lol

9 hours ago, sdlengua said:

When your back is against the wall.....you throw a haymaker and try your luck. Fuller may be out, Funchess on bye. I've got Sterling Shepard and no other WR. 14 team league and the WW is bare bones.

Starting CC sounds like a joke and the result might be a joke, but I assure you, the position I'm in.....is no joke. Lol

Is Dontrelle Inman available on your WW? He's money and trending up. Defacto #1 WR in Chicago now.

2 hours ago, gimme the ball said:

Is Dontrelle Inman available on your WW? He's money and trending up. Defacto #1 WR in Chicago now.

Thanks. He is available. At the moment the best on the WW is Cobb, Golloday, CC and Inman. Golloday will get less snaps than any of the others, but is the only one with a decent QB throwing to him. I was planning on CC since I wanted to pick him up anyway. No guarantee any of those guys do better than CC, although they do have a better chance I agree.

I'm definitely stashing.  Cleveland should be passing alot.  Yeah Kizer isn't playing well, but he didn't have any decent receivers to throw to.  Coleman is a great talent and should make good on lots of targets.  I really thought he made some great catches in the Steeler game (with a TD catch in traffic) plus a great catch vs TB in preseason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9FgV0TDBzE

Edited by nk3323

Coach Jackson, when aswering questions about Coleman stated "he can handle a full workload"

In my 14 teamer I am firing him up for sure, WR in that league are sliiiiiim pickins'

I dunno, I'm in a 20-teamer and I'm holding him back this week. He'll get targets, but Kizer telegraphs everything and the Jags will lap that up.

He's officially been activated.

Wait and see approach here, can't throw him out there yet.

I thought about it but Ellington seems to have a bigger floor this week