Corey Coleman 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vendetta said:

I'd guess this holds him out until week 10, right after CLE's bye. Every situation is different, but I'd consider him a potential hold in a 12-teamer with a decent-sized bench.

In redraft leagues, I doubt other teams are going to rush out and fight to pick him up and stash him. 

Just now, burninglegs said:

In redraft leagues, I doubt other teams are going to rush out and fight to pick him up and stash him. 

Maybe not - depends on how barren one's waiver wire is and whether or not the league has an IR slot. Coleman was a pretty popular sleeper heading into the year, so I think you'd have to jump back on him a few weeks before his estimated return date to make sure you get him back.

5 minutes ago, burninglegs said:

IDK.  In redraft leagues I play in,  they definitely would rush to stash (12 teamers).  In 10 team redrafts I could see dropping for now.  Depends on your League.

I feel for this kid. Hope he heals up and fulfills his promise. Talented and definitely a solid receiver in a team that needs one. In the meantime a drop for me. Sanu is still available along with JJ Nelson, Kearse and the other Browns receiver that looked decent, Higgins. Not great options each week, but for a bye week they may work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...