DocJ

2017 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Lol this feels familiar.....

12 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

Try having the first pick. I'm probably on pace to wait 36 hours in between picks. 

I'll be here in and out all day. Just tag me when I'm up because I'll likely be lifting weight.

Edited by Br0kenB

3 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

I'll be here in and out all day. Just tag me when I'm up because I'll likely be lifting weight.

Do you lift?

49 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

I wonder if the draft slipped his mind again...

16 minutes ago, boltup15 said:

Do you lift?

That's all there is to do in Buffalo outside of eating and drinking.

9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

BrokenB is my go to guy when I make fun of combine bench press scores, like Robby Anderson last season.

I love comparing my stats to guys like Anderson and Dri Archer until we get to the part where we compare salaries.

6 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

I love comparing my stats to guys like Anderson and Dri Archer until we get to the part where we compare salaries.

Speed is another bad one.  In my mid 20's I could out bench Anderson, but there is no Fing way I could outrun him.

On salary, make the long term comparison with them (who has more in 30 years!) you'll probably win!

Edited by Iron-cock

24 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Speed is another bad one.  In my mid 20's I could out bench Anderson, but there is no Fing way I could outrun him.

On salary, make the long term comparison with them (who has more in 30 years!) you'll probably win!

Not when you factor in the mounting student loans, but I do appreciate your iron optimism. Ten again I am younger so I might have them on speed ?

How did he not hang around or pass some picks to someone knowing he was that close to the turn??

I'm on it...

6 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

How did he not hang around or pass some picks to someone knowing he was that close to the turn??

There is only me a Bolt between his picks... I guess he didn't see us hovering around the board ALL day yesterday.

Here weego!!!

Remember, guys. I sleep from roughly 5:00 am until 12:00 pm. Eastern time zone. The sleep schedule for a bar employee is great for doing things late, but never any good for doing things early. No need to tag me twenty times in twenty posts, once will suffice.

@Ryan81 you're up, broski.

1 minute ago, Dislimb said:

Remember, guys. I sleep from roughly 5:00 am until 12:00 pm. Eastern time zone. The sleep schedule for a bar employee is great for doing things late, but never any good for doing things early. No need to tag me twenty times in twenty posts, once will suffice.

Sounds good. What could be helpful is if before you work or go to bed if you could send us some picks you want for your next pick? 

I feel like I'm getting more jaded about fantasy football.  Even with Mike Evans at 8, this for me feels like the ultimate "draft who you hate the least" year in 2017.

3 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

You could always leave your picks with another member so we don't interrupt your beauty sleep.

3 minutes ago, Dislimb said:

You can give me some picks today if you need to for tonight.  I'm west coast and up later than others in case we make it back to you.