DocJ

2017 Rotoworld Mock Real League

^That. I hate the term "injury prone" but Gronk has certainly earned the tag, his upside dominance just makes it worth the risk at a certain point in the 2nd round in most drafts.

5 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I thought this very thing about Howard until I learned more about the strength of the Chicago O Line. 

With their woes at QB and WR, he is the undisputed centerpiece of this offense. Gamescripts will be dicey, sure, but not nearly as dicey as Rob Gronkowski's spine when delivering and receiving haymakers w strong safeties.

I acknowledge Gronk's injury past, and I think Howard will be fine. The line is good, and they face the 5th easiest RB schedule in terms of fantasy points allowed. Just not sure what to expect with Glennon.

Just now, DocJ said:

^That. I hate the term "injury prone" but Gronk has certainly earned the tag, his upside dominance just makes it worth the risk at a certain point in the 2nd round in most drafts.

When you consider the position he plays, he's no more injury prone than the rest. The reason he's worth the risk is due to the massive advantage he gives you at a spot that can be a wasteland after the top 7-8.

2 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I acknowledge Gronk's injury past, and I think Howard will be fine. The line is good, and they face the 5th easiest RB schedule in terms of fantasy points allowed. Just not sure what to expect with Glennon.

You can certainly expect looking goofy.

1 hour ago, Br0kenB said:

I really wanted Howard, but I think Lynch will be a solid RB2 behind McCoy.

I am among the doubters about Lynch this season. Can you shed some light on your confidence going into the season? Without 3 year old youtube clips? I know that's a major caveat.

4 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I am among the doubters about Lynch this season. Can you shed some light on your confidence going into the season? Without 3 year old youtube clips? I know that's a major caveat.

Skittles rolled out a set of new flavors this year.

Sweet Heat Skittles flavors include: Fiery Watermelon, Blazin’ Mango, Flamin’ Orange, Sizzlin’ Strawberry and Lemon Spark;

Image result for skittles new flavors

So there's that...

Edited by Winky

Hmmm, Zidane didn't leave picks with anyone huh.

4 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I just think the fact that he is playing in Oakland at long last means that he plays above his head and his age. Great, great offensive line as well. Healed up, in a good offense and the undisputed #1 gives me great confidence in him putting up RB2 numbers. In no way do I think he will be elite.

1 minute ago, DocJ said:

Hmmm, Zidane didn't leave picks with anyone huh.

Unfortunately no.

I believe in players being injury prone, and I'd bet part of it is genetic.

I look forward to the 2030 NFL combine brought to you by 23AndMe.

8 picks made today... cruising.

25 minutes ago, Winky said:

8 picks made today... cruising.

I'm very irritated to be honest.... 

6 minutes ago, boltup15 said:

I'm irritated and I'm just watching 

7 minutes ago, boltup15 said:

Yeah it's definitely rough. 

I haven't picked since 8 a.m. yesterday. Pretty rough. And at this rate, it'll have been two full days before it's back to me. Kind of ridiculous. The other owners should really take into consideration the rest of us. Unless I'm in a GD hospital, you'll have me picking within the hour of me being on the clock. Smartphones, tablets – no pick should take more than 4 hours unless you happen to be asleep at the time you're on the clock. 

Anyone to my left on the board can leave me some picks if they need/want to.  I'll be awake till probably 12-1am EST.  And then if it hasn't gotten to you you can pick in the morning because I won't be on till about 8-9 am EST.  But yeah this is one of the slower drafts I've been a part of at such an early stage - compounded by the fact that it's comprised of "active" RW users.

Looking back, the 2015 thread moved at about this pace for the first two rounds before moving faster.  

Hopefully everyone can find a buddy to leave picks with if they can't be online much. 

Edited by Iron-cock

I'll be awake until 5:00 am Eastern so if it gets back to me (which doesn't seem likely) the train won't stop rolling on my account.

I'm fine with waiting on people though. It's only July 18th which is pretty goddamn early. We didn't start until a few days into August last year.

Would it help if everyone just had my number?

2 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Would it help if everyone just had my number?

Or if you had everyone's number would be more beneficial that way you can spam the sh** out of whoever is up

2 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

I just think the fact that he is playing in Oakland at long last means that he plays above his head and his age. Great, great offensive line as well. Healed up, in a good offense and the undisputed #1 gives me great confidence in him putting up RB2 numbers. In no way do I think he will be elite.

Not only a great offensive line, but an increasingly dangerous passing offense to give him many goal line touches.

Are you sure he's healed? Like his back spasms gone?

1 hour ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I haven't picked since 8 a.m. yesterday. Pretty rough. 

Go watch some superbowl highlights you spoiled brat.  ?