DocJ

2017 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Recommended Posts

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Ryan 1981 hasn't visited since Saturday 

This must be a ploy to throw me off and not be able to mock before the draft, it's all good, Ajayi, Landry rounds 1 and 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All right I'm going to assume that either @Ryan81 is in or we'll be able to easily fill his spot by Monday.

 

I'll do the draft order randomizer later this morning....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, DocJ said:

I'll do the draft order randomizer later this morning....

 

73590178.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna have to give me a minute here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From="rjenkinsdc@yahoo.com"
To="owners"
Subject="RW Mock Real League 2017 Draft Order"

DocJ has used the FFToolbox.com random draft order generator for the RW Mock Real League 2017 league. To verify the results visit this page: http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=141737

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:
1 - Mr Blonde
2 - Packers Fan
3 - Ironcock
4 - 1972 MIA
5 - DocJ
6 - Predator
7 - TooBad
8 - Zidane
9 - BrokenB
10 - FFC
11 - Ryan81
12 - Dislimb
13 - Bolt Up
14 - Wink

Regards,
FFToolbox.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YEEEEEEES!!! First season that I can remember that I actually wanted a mid-round pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it looks like I'm going to get the a** end of the DJ/Bell/Zeke tier, but I'll gladly take it.

 

@mrblonde1984 you lucky duck.

Edited by Iron-cock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DocJ said:

From="rjenkinsdc@yahoo.com"
To="owners"
Subject="RW Mock Real League 2017 Draft Order"

DocJ has used the FFToolbox.com random draft order generator for the RW Mock Real League 2017 league. To verify the results visit this page: http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=141737

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:
1 - Mr Blonde
2 - Packers Fan
3 - Ironcock
4 - 1972 MIA
5 - DocJ
6 - Predator
7 - TooBad
8 - Zidane
9 - BrokenB
10 - FFC
11 - Ryan81
12 - Dislimb
13 - Bolt Up
14 - Wink

Regards,
FFToolbox.com

 

1.2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I'm rolling with two above average but not Antonio Brown WRs. Wahh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Br0kenB said:

Looks like I'm rolling with two above average but not Antonio Brown WRs. Wahh.

Typically I love where you're at in this draft but this year there is such a clear top six in my opinion I'm glad where I am at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrblonde1984 said:

 

giphy.gif

 

Take Gillislee.  Trust this man to not put your fantasy running back in a committee:

 

bill-bellichek-stare.gif

 

 

Edited by Iron-cock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Typically I love where you're at in this draft but this year there is such a clear top six in my opinion I'm glad where I am at.

Agree 100%. I need a top 3 choice or it's an uphill battle automatically IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DocJ said:

Typically I love where you're at in this draft but this year there is such a clear top six in my opinion I'm glad where I am at.

Well then I'm glad I got 7th :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

 

Take Gillislee.  Trust this man to not put your fantasy running back in a committee:

 

bill-bellichek-stare.gif

 

 

 

In Bill we Trust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

 

In Bill we Trust.

 

Dunno how you could trust him, he left the best job in the league for the Pats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

Agree 100%. I need a top 3 choice or it's an uphill battle automatically IMO.

 

This league's owners make it an uphill battle no matter where your draft slot is.

For me, I like the challenge of the bend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...