Packdog

Jamaal Williams 2017 Outlook

12 minutes ago, dewaser said:

true. my league has such a bare WW that i don't mind doing that. i still think it's a viable strategy; you could strike gold.

Hmm...I just don't see a bellcow back in GB if TyMont goes down. Many better options on a 10 team wire right now

Reports say it’s a sprain and that he’ll miss time. It was fun feeling like a genius for 1 1/2 hours. Gonna drop this guy.

Edited by ree10

Wow talk about blowing your opportunity. Not only did he get injured but he didn't look particularly impressive in his 4 attempts. Can't make the club in the tub

6 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Anything to see here?  Consensus is Jones is clearly the better back  

I'm holding and waiting for updates. Would be pretty dumb to send him back to the wire if he's going to play next week and Monty isn't. Green Bay seems to like him more than Jones for some inexplicable reason. But if he's not playing next week he's a drop imo. I'd obviously much rather be holding Jones than Williams.

on the cusp of the drop list.  with byes. he should be one of the first to be dropped unless you have a deep bench

6 hours ago, ree10 said:

Reports say it’s a sprain and that he’ll miss time. It was fun feeling like a genius for 1 1/2 hours. Gonna drop this guy.

And like half of that 1.5 hours was a game delay

Williams will probably miss the next game since he has a knee sprain.   Us owners have to hope that Jones flops vs Dallas and Williams plays the following week and will get the start.  Sucks that by that time, trade value for Williams might not be so high. 

28 minutes ago, nk3323 said:

Williams will probably miss the next game since he has a knee sprain.   Us owners have to hope that Jones flops vs Dallas and Williams plays the following week and will get the start.  Sucks that by that time, trade value for Williams might not be so high. 

Williams has no trade value now, so it can't be any lower.

10 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Williams has no trade value now, so it can't be any lower.

he would have some if he's starting and the Ty Mont owner has no other choices at RB

Edited by nk3323

1 minute ago, nk3323 said:

he would be if he was starting and the Ty Mont owner has no other choices at RB

That ship has sailed. He got hurt himself, another RB showed out better, and Monty's injury doesn't even look that bad. I would suggest removing yourself from the group of "us owners"

Just now, nk3323 said:

he would be if he was starting and the Ty Mont owner has no other choices at RB

He's not starting though, he's hurt and if Ty is out for an extended period of time, Aaron Jones will likely have higher trade value because he'll be starting while Jamal sits. Let's face it, Jamal's injury plus the fact that Ty's injury appears to be more minor than initially thought, equates to very little value for Williams. Aaron Jones has more value to the Ty owner than Jamal. I'm a Ty owner, not sure I would trade for either Jamal or Aaron

Seems like a safe drop. Guy has looked no better than average out there, plus GB is just going to air it out like they always do

1 hour ago, lolcopter said:

Seems like a safe drop. Guy has looked no better than average out there, plus GB is just going to air it out like they always do

Aaron Rodgers becomes their RB from the Goal line moving forward and throw for TD's.

Is this the infamous 2016 Don Jackson thread all over again? Jamaal got the great opportunity to lead the Pack but got injured on his 3rd carry, just like The Don, who was never seen again on Planet Earth.

1 minute ago, frog34 said:

Is this the infamous 2016 Don Jackson thread all over again? Jamaal got the great opportunity to lead the Pack but got injured on his 3rd carry, just like The Don, who was never seen again on Planet Earth.

I think u mean Don Xzavier Jackson

7 minutes ago, frog34 said:

I still think about Don Jackson from time to time. On the cusp of greatness only to have it cruelly snatched away from him. I hope he's doing well wherever he is.

Held on in hopes he plays this week. Opportunity presents self here vs the Cowboys he will either show us something or he’s going to fall behind Jones