TX Babe Ruth

Greg Olsen 2017 Season Outlook

i'm really torn on playing Olsen or Engram this week...Starting to think Olsen might be the better play if Funchess is out or limited. 

I'm considering starting Olsen over Branin Cooks this week in standard....I feel like he's got a safer floor than Cooks, and if Funchess is out, I think he's got a similar ceiling this week.

2 hours ago, p0k said:

i'm really torn on playing Olsen or Engram this week...Starting to think Olsen might be the better play if Funchess is out or limited. 

1 hour ago, XddayX said:

I'm considering starting Olsen over Branin Cooks this week in standard....I feel like he's got a safer floor than Cooks, and if Funchess is out, I think he's got a similar ceiling this week.

Just moved Olsen into TE and put Engram on the bench, though still have some time to decide. I'm thinking the Panthers need this game and the veteran steps up, regardless of Funchess playing fully or partially; the Giants don't need this game other than saving face. Olsen is also tied to the competent QB. Both TEs should have decent weeks, and I'm tempted to Flex Engram as well, but starting Olsen over Cooks seems riskier than my decision (benching Green). If today was game day, my roster has Engram on the bench (0.25PPR), but if your league is full-point PPR, Engram should be on the field.

After two goose eggs from Graham the last two weeks its somewhat of an easy choice to put in Olsen.