ajs723

Tarik Cohen 2017 Outlook

2 minutes ago, rotodr said:

Cannot believe the FAAB being tossed around an a complimentary player, astonishing!

real life, a gem, fantasy, a bye filler 

Maybe, but you could also be looking at a gamechanger

Edited by dakimbell

5 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Maybe, but you could also be looking at a gamechanger

Yes you are right, like Devin Hester for that glorious week

I mean I get it, I do but more that 10 or 15% is just to much for a guy who should average 8-12 a week in a PPR. Those numbers are on the wire weekly.

im not here to argue, if Howard went when watch out, but as they stand I think people are overreacting 

Just now, rotodr said:

I mean I get it, I do but more that 10 or 15% is just to much for a guy who should average 8-12 a week in a PPR. Those numbers are on the wire weekly.

im not here to argue, if Howard went when watch out, but as they stand I think people are overreacting 

We'll see but cohen could easily have a darren sproles 2011 type season, he could be only current darren sproles, but we dont know, thats why he is worth more than 10-15 percent to me, all bout upside

He will have the ball in his hands more than any other Bears player on offense outside of QB, and in a variety of fashions. 

TD's are what separate the good from the great assets. 

Hard to score TD's unless you have the ball. 

So far he has 1. 

I bet he scores 9 more. 

3 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

He will have the ball in his hands more than any other Bears player on offense outside of QB, and in a variety of fashions. 

TD's are what separate the good from the great assets. 

Hard to score TD's unless you have the ball. 

So far he has 1. 

I bet he scores 9 more. 

Bro you are definitely #1 overall pick in the Tarik Cohen Fan Club draft.

1 minute ago, yahyahtrick said:

Maybe he is his real bro!  

I too like Cohen but not enough to spend my number one waiver slot on him. 

6 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

I drafted him 8.11 in a 14 banger three keep max league. 

I live outside of Chicago. 

He's all they have outside of Howard. 

Seriously. 

Edited by The Gridiron Assassin

Sorry if this video has already been posted, but it shows every target as well. There is a play in there where he is lined up out wide with Howard as the RB. Glennon tries to hit him deep in the end zone but he can't reel it in.

16 minutes ago, rotodr said:

Indeed.  A couple big weeks are possible but nowhere near worth dropping half your FAAB.  

On September 11, 2017 at 1:59 AM, Trifecta said:

Adapt or die 

What would you like on your tombstone?

idk something like beloved husband and father of 2 or whatever normally gets put on there. Btw leveon bell sucks and should be dropped, bc hey lets all adapt to whatever every player does in their first week. 

Edited by Panthers8912

10 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Sorry if this video has already been posted, but it shows every target as well. There is a play in there where he is lined up out wide with Howard as the RB. Glennon tries to hit him deep in the end zone but he can't reel it in.

The funniest thing about that video was I couldn't believe all those looks were just from one game.

21 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

We'll see but cohen could easily have a darren sproles 2011 type season, he could be only current darren sproles, but we dont know, thats why he is worth more than 10-15 percent to me, all bout upside

Again, comparing someone to peak Darren Sproles after one professional game is a really gigantic leap. And even if we take that leap, Sproles put that season up on a monstrous offense led by Drew Brees. Cohen plays on a bad Bears offense with Mike Glennon at the helm and zero skill players at the WR position to divert attention.

3 minutes ago, BronXBombers51 said:

Again, comparing someone to peak Darren Sproles after one professional game is a really gigantic leap. And even if we take that leap, Sproles put that season up on a monstrous offense led by Drew Brees. Cohen plays on a bad Bears offense with Mike Glennon at the helm and zero skill players at the WR position to divert attention.

You have to trust your eyes. He has real game changing ability. He runs extremely hard, fighting for every yard and broke several tackles where it looked like they had him dead to rights. Hands looked great too. 

Edited by ohio#1eaglesfan

Don't know about standard, but if you play in a PPR league, there's no amount of money that is too much. 

On fantasy pros (for whatever that's worth), he's currently ranked ahead of Tevin Coleman,  Theo Riddick, Abdullah, and James White for week 2. 

How much of your FAAB would you spend on one of those guys. 

4 minutes ago, CDcash said:

Is Cohen worth a #1 WW add?  10 team standard

f29.png

The past 5 pgs. have answered that question...

6 minutes ago, CDcash said:

Is Cohen worth a #1 WW add?  10 team standard

Earth to Mars...

Orbit-1.jpg

6 hours ago, dakimbell said:

pick him up, and then just actively monitor RB situations every week. Make it a point to take a flyer on a high upside backup every week and hope you hit in case Cohen doesn't pan out. This has worked well for me in the past. 

Alright, you guys talk me into it. I'll use my #1 waiver on him

52 minutes ago, Panthers8912 said:

bc hey lets all adapt to whatever every player does in their first week. 

Or do nothing.

Ive spent my entire FAAB in the first 2 months the past few years and always make playoffs with one championship in that span. The early part of the season is by far the most vital because roles are revealed. You can sit on that FAAB but it won't be worth anything until you use it.

2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

Some guys can never win, never have nice things.

Answer incomplete. 

Pleas show your work.

2 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Answer incomplete. 

Pleas show your work.

Scroll up, answered it more times than i should have. Be thorough

1 hour ago, BronXBombers51 said:

Agree the fever pitch may be a bit amped up for Cohen, but playing devil's advocate here.... Sproles had to compete for touches with: Mark Ingram, Pierre Thomas, Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson, Jimmy Graham, Marques Colston, and Lance Moore.  Monstrous offense, indeed.  But even at a JV - scratch that - Pop Warner level version of that offense that the Bears might have, the competition for targets is Jordan Howard, Kendall Wright and Zach Miller???  Cohen's slice of that offense, anemic as it is, may prove beneficial for this stats game we play.

So I currently have #1 waiver and have claimed Cohen. Purely based on what I saw from his play making ability and hands. Not only that, but Glennon couldnt take his eyes off him... if he gets open(which it seems he does very well) Glennon will dump it to him every time.

My perspective is that the quicker I use my waiver the sooner it will come back to me... this is because there were a ton of injuries\busts the first week and people will be overreacting using their waivers. I fully expect to not only land Cohen, a potential game changer, BUT also be half way back around my waiver lineup already after week 2.

I just can't see him getting any lower than 8 points on any given basis just on usage alone, the elusiveness and vision only adds to that. I want to put it out there that if this guy ever goes in my lineup it will be in the flex, so I have flex expectations for him. I can never be burned by this expectation and can only be pleasantly surprised I feel.

Good luck to all my homies hopping on this train with me... now can we PLEASE get a train gif with his face on it already been way too long... CHOOO CHOOO

P.s is anyone worried about other teams game planning and taking him out completely?  Ive seen him compared to Tyreek hill and teams can only game plan for him so much as they have multiple other weapons that can burn them... unlike the bears. Still pulling the trigger tho

Edited by FantasyGOAT