TTRA1N

Clint Frazier 2017 Outlook

He been on a roll too, I guess to play on yankees u gotta be hittin like ellsbury and cooper.

20 minutes ago, b0nfire said:

so hypothetical he hits a HR off Sale the lefty tomorrow then what?

Then we all speculate some more.  And if he strikes out 3 times we will still speculate!

Nothing worse than aging veterans holding up the progress of a rising fantasy star:/

Since he was benched vs lefty today, why do u expect him to play vs lefty tomorrow?

Just now, DJSatane said:

Since he was benched vs lefty today, why do u expect him to play vs lefty tomorrow?

He'll play tomorrow. 

Well since Yankees lost, Girardi will be trying to shake things up so chances of him playing are higher I would say but considering he was benched vs lefty today I am not so certain.

He got the start but literally did nothing. Few more games like this and he will be sent down for sure, margin for staying up error is small in the loaded outfield currently.

To be fair lets remember that Sale started the game and fanned 13 hitters over 7.1 innings, The Yankees only had 4 hits thru something like 12 innings. So it wasn't just Frazier that did nothing. He only K'd once in three at bats

And what has Ellsbury done exactly to warrant playing time honestly?  It should be Frazier, Gardner and Judge with Holliday at first or DH.  If Boston can dump Pablo Sandoval and that ridiculous contract, then at a minimum, I can't see why the Yankees don't at least start phasing Ellsbury out of the lineup.  He has done squat this year for the Yanks.

Ellsbury did hit the double that started the 16th and scored the game winner. And added a stolen base. He is still productive at .260 plus with a bunch of steals. Just can't stay on the field. If anything Ellsbury should be the DH . More right handed pitchers and he can pull the home run . In time the Yankees will figure out what to do with Frazier and the rest.

He keeps on hittin. He keeps this up, no way he gets sent down or benched.

1 hour ago, Rho said:

1 BB to 18 Ks? yikes

little worrisome 

Manager Joe Girardi said that Frazier has leapfrogged Jacoby Ellsbury for playing time in the outfield, Erik Boland of Newsday reports.

Seems like a good a time to give the kid another spin if you have room. He's likely sitting there on a lot of leagues' waiver wires.

Not sure how they send him down. He's been the driving force of the offense since coming up. Total stud. 

This deserves to be posted twice. What a shot!

Frazier been fading as far as getting hits in the worst time, I have a strong feeling he will be riding bench more or sent down for sure when hicks returns, Clint had a chance to make a case for staying up, but has been struggling. 90% chance of behind sent down I would say.

He seemed to have hit better down in the line up.  They should move him back down to 7th

17 minutes ago, newyorkspankees said:

I hope they don't demote red lightning but I have a feeling it's coming

He hasn't embarrassed himself or anything but a .274 OBP just isn't going to cut it.  He'll get his chance next year.