kmoore1521

Jamal Murray 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Happened earlier this year too....

25 minutes ago, JChan17 said:

he's been sucking hard since millsap been back...what gives?

1 hour ago, JChan17 said:

he's been sucking hard since millsap been back...what gives?

less shots for him..time to drop him for someone like J. GreeN?

Got kneed in the head by Green with about 5 minutes left.  Didn't return.

11 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

0 FGA halfway through 2nd Q without Gary playing ?

nah, 0-3 FG there.

This will be his third bad game in a row unless he goes off in the fourth. Idk about y’all but playoffs make my trigger finger itchy when it comes to drops.

43 minutes ago, Boozted said:

This will be his third bad game in a row unless he goes off in the fourth. Idk about y’all but playoffs make my trigger finger itchy when it comes to drops.

Sounds like your trigger finger hasn't spent much time in the playoffs. Y'all need to relax, sometimes NBA players go 10 minutes without scoring. 

Oooh-wee! This dude went bonkers on my Wizards! And I have Beal on the same roster. Murray just 20 yrs. old. Truly believe if  Denver didn't have a nice big like Jokic, we would see the second of Steph Curry.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Oooh-wee! This dude went bonkers on my Wizards! And I have Beal on the same roster. Murray just 20 yrs. old. Truly believe if  Denver didn't have a nice big like Jokic, we would see the second of Steph Curry.

Steph has Bball IQ though...

Blue Arrow: Natural shooter

Confidence: 20/10

Decision making: 2/10

57 minutes ago, Mikhov said:

Steph has Bball IQ though...

Blue Arrow: Natural shooter

Confidence: 20/10

Decision making: 2/10

Don't know about that. Before Draymond and during Mark Jackson tenure as coach, GSW turned the ball over a lot. Enter Draymond, and they let him make the passes at the elbow and presto. Instant offense. Sorta' like the same thing Jokic does with Denver. But that was Curry in his younger days, and like I stated Murray is just 20, so I'm not saying he is Curry just yet, but he could be down the road. 

8 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Don't know about that. Before Draymond and during Mark Jackson tenure as coach, GSW turned the ball over a lot. Enter Draymond, and they let him make the passes at the elbow and presto. Instant offense. Sorta' like the same thing Jokic does with Denver. But that was Curry in his younger days, and like I stated Murray is just 20, so I'm not saying he is Curry just yet, but he could be down the road. 

To be fair, Mark Jackson’s offense was horrible and they were last in the NBA in passes per game the year before Kerr took over.

I get what you mean though, Murray is still young but he rarely hits the open man and likes to play hero ball whenever Denver gets into a  halfcourt set. IMO, the offense should run through Jokic-Millsap-Harris in that order since these guys are more experienced and make better decisions with the ball. (Millsap isn’t great off the ball thats why I pegged him over Harris since Gary is excellent off the ball as a consistent floor spacer)

If Murray can learn to make that extra pass and not force shots (especially with the teammates that he has) then sky is the limit for him