MONEY BALL

John Collins 2017-2018 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, meteorya said:

In last 8 games only in one game were block(s). Hm with big minutes.

Why are people impatient?   The dude is like 20 years old in a big boy league , less than 20 games into his career.   If you are in a redraft league maybe you see that and can discard him because you were thinking that a 20 year old non-lottery pick would just be like.........myles turner.    But if you are in a dynasty......this dude will be a stock machine when the time comes........Collins is one of the most disciplined athletes I've ever seen and when he finds things he has to work on , he works harder than anyone else. We've already seen this manifest through his foul rate going down.   Invest in NYSE symbol JCOL,   the stocks will soar in time. 

My bad for not dropping taj Gibson for him at the start of the season.  I bought into Taj being able to start hitting 3's.  Big mistake.  Thankfully got Jon Henson as consolation prize.  Collins is going to be so much fun to own.  Enjoy you lucky owners.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, c_dog said:

My bad for not dropping taj Gibson for him at the start of the season.  I bought into Taj being able to start hitting 3's.  Big mistake.  Thankfully got Jon Henson as consolation prize.  Collins is going to be so much fun to own.  Enjoy you lucky owners.

Taj is not bad.. i badly want him at the start of the season knowing that his one of thibs favorite player

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dogtooth said:

Taj is not bad.. i badly want him at the start of the season knowing that his one of thibs favorite player

Taj is fine but boring to me especially since he's no longer attempting 3s.  He's never been much of a shot blocker either.  John Collins is already averaging better stats (11/8 vs 10/8) with bigger role waiting for him on the horizon.  Taj is what he is.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rodrick said:

Who should I drop for Collins? 

Markieff Morris or Ryan Anderson?

thanks!

Anderson

41 minutes ago, Kicker said:

Anderson

Thanks man. So basically markieffs outlook is better than Anderson’s?

Edited by Rodrick

2 hours ago, Rodrick said:

Thanks man. So basically markieffs outlook is better than Anderson’s?

I'd suggest posting this question in the Assistant Coach forum

23 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

I'd suggest posting this question in the Assistant Coach forum

Ok sure thanks, yeah it was my first post on here. 

29 minutes ago, Rodrick said:

Ok sure thanks, yeah it was my first post on here. 

No worries - it happens, just trying to help 

Dayumn! I own Johnny boy in both leagues. Ready for liftoff!!!

• Like 2

Cautiously optimistic about Collins getting more opportunity with the Dedmon news.  Hopefully he gets to start in Dedmon's place and that it doesn't mean he gets owned/stuck in foul trouble by opposing Cs.

4 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Cautiously optimistic about Collins getting more opportunity with the Dedmon news.  Hopefully he gets to start in Dedmon's place and that it doesn't mean he gets owned/stuck in foul trouble by opposing Cs.

If it's anything to go off of, he wasn't in foul trouble when he started against Blake/Deandre. I thought for sure he was going to foul out that game.

1 hour ago, JMega said:

Gonna be getting some serious run over the next little while with Dedmon out.

Wowwwwwwww. This is the same thing that has kept Seth Curry out for 6 weeks and counting so far this year.

If he can manage his fouls, he should be fine I reckon. It’s officially the John Collins show from here on out...

17 minutes ago, adithmuluk said:

They should also start Delaney and Belinelli.   in their starting 5 they'd have Malcolm, Marco, Luke and John.  a311edd38cc1f1a2c8afca4fefc35084.jpg.6d833a931238222de728c9174bb4cee1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1