MONEY BALL

John Collins 2017-2018 Season Outlook

26 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

They should also start Delaney and Belinelli.   in their starting 5 they'd have Malcolm, Marco, Luke and John.  a311edd38cc1f1a2c8afca4fefc35084.jpg.6d833a931238222de728c9174bb4cee1.jpg

Trade for Delly!

This is my mood right now: I can feeeel it coming on the air tonight....

giphy.gif

BOOM! FANTASY DYNAMITE

Just picked up John the Baptist, had to drop a more established but underperforming player so hope he comes through!

2 hours ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

Lmao to this man being dropped in my league. Faab gonna be toast. Lego. 

Somebody dropped Collins now? When he figures to start at Center and soon gain C eligibility??  Wow what a moron. Even before the Dedmon injury he should never have been dropped. But if he picks up C eligibility,  oh my. Atleast in my league C is razor thin on the wire. This week with both my centers hurt, I had to stream Dirk. That's how thin it is

Edited by Dominator83
Typos

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

Somebody dropped Collins now? When he figures to start at Center and soon gain C eligibility??  Wow what a moron. Even before the Dedmon injury he should never have been dropped. But if he picks up C eligibility,  oh my. Atleast in my league C is razor thin on the wire. This week with both my centers hurt, I had to stream Dirk. That's how thin it is

Happened two days ago before dedmon injury and i thought that was insane. 

• Like 1

6 mins in 7/3 1stl and ZERO FOULS 

EDIT: 7mins 9/4 1stl 1blk and ZERO FOULS

LOL its happening!!

Edited by ROTY
hype
  • Like 1

What seems really strange to me is the defensive instructions he has. First of all he doesn't guard Love, but Crowder. And in fact he doesn't even guard Crowder, but always double teams whoever is near the paint. Crowder has been really wide open in all plays.

Of course we don't care for any of that, just saying.. :P

Edited by RipCity0

2 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

What seems really strange to me is the defensive instructions he has. First of all he doesn't guard Love, but Crowder. And in fact he doesn't even guard Crowder, but always double teams whoever is near the paint. Crowder has been really wide open in all plays.

He's shooting 38% on the season. Maybe that's why. Make him beat you rather than someone else.

In fact it's so obvious he doesn't guard anyone that now he got a defensive violation. I'm sure it's instructions as you should be really stupid to do that on your own, but that's some s---y defensive instructions. 

Bud needs to just let him play tonight. Don't do that BS where he barely plays in the 2nd to avoid picking up a 3rd foul. Let him live with the consequences of not getting to be out there playing when he knows he could be beasting

Back in with 5 minutes left in the half.

EDIT: then immediately within one play picks up his third foul

EDIT: Then 1.5 mins later he comes out of the game

Edited by RCRanger03