• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he proved last night he can......shoulder....the load

Waiting for other owners to drop Collins

Like LiJohn Ballins

Posted Images

That's so weird. From watching the clip, I'd expect his right shoulder to be the one that dislocated. That's the one Love hits down on as Collins goes up. But he's definitely favoring his left should as he walks off.

Edited by FroButtons
2 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

didn't look bad. He'll be back in a week...I should know....I'm a doctor. 

Hey Doc I've got a growth on my behind that I've named 'Nerlens'.  Can I send you a pic and tell me if it's cancerous?  Thx.  

Kind Regards, 

Rick Carlisle.  

This team is going nowhere this season so if the injury is at all serious I don't see any reason why Atlanta would rush him back.  Even with the Dedmon injury they've got Ilyasova and hopefully Muscala coming back soon so the team isn't totally bereft of bigs.  Tough roll of the dice for us Collins owners.

2 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Hey Doc I've got a growth on my behind that I've named 'Nerlens'.  Can I send you a pic and tell me if it's cancerous?  Thx.  

Kind Regards, 

Rick Carlisle.  

This team is going nowhere this season so if the injury is at all serious I don't see any reason why Atlanta would rush him back.  Even with the Dedmon injury they've got Ilyasova and hopefully Muscala coming back soon so the team isn't totally bereft of bigs.  Tough roll of the dice for us Collins owners.

The only thing I can confirm about Nerlens is that 8joCKA.jpg.ea7e163e398c6f78418aab24fe970ce3.jpg

RIP my dynasty depth. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

Still holding onto the hope that it's nothing serious. It's about time one of these injuries ends up not being serious.

Lizardking Porzingod practically gouged the floor with his ankle bones and somehow he could have returned that game...

16 minutes ago, hardyharhar said:

Can't really tell what happened in that video

Remarkably objective from (I’m assuming) a Collins owner. IMHO Korver set a moving pick and then “inadvertently” locked arms with Collins as he changed direction to avoid it. Scrappy play /s.

7 minutes ago, bdy1 said:

Remarkably objective from (I’m assuming) a Collins owner. IMHO Korver set a moving pick and then “inadvertently” locked arms with Collins as he changed direction to avoid it. Scrappy play /s.

Ah yeah. He probably did something to his shoulder during that whiplash he had lol

4 hours ago, Rodrick said:

Hey btw, it’s not letting me choose the assistant coach section to start a new topic in there. Any idea why?

I think for new users you’ll need to post a few times on current replies / topics before it lets you post brand new topic of your choice. That’s what happened to me at the beginning.