MONEY BALL

John Collins 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Do you think he will play today? I could use  rebs.

John Collins (ankle) is questionable to face the Warriors on Friday.

This is a mild surprise after the Hawks ruled him out a day before yesterday's game against the Kings. He'll likely be a game-time call and we won't get news on it until late tonight because the Hawks won't shoot around today. If he's back, that will hurt Mike Muscala the most, but Dewayne Dedmon should still be OK to use.

Any update? I wanna use my last acquisition on him for his game today and sunday

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Any update? I wanna use my last acquisition on him for his game today and sunday

Unfortunately I don't think we're going to get an update until close to 9:30 CST, since the Hawks aren't having a shoot around. Sucks that it's the late game tonight.

Yeah it sucks. I just took the plunge and pre emptively grabbed him with my last acquisition. Hope it pays off

33 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Yeah it sucks. I just took the plunge and pre emptively grabbed him with my last acquisition. Hope it pays off

I used my fourth on him. Hopefully he will at least play Sunday even if he sits today.

Damn it rolled his ankle again, landed on prince's foot. Walked back to the locker room on his own, was limping slightly though 

Edit: he's back in! 

Edited by Hyperize

1 hour ago, Hyperize said:

Damn it rolled his ankle again, landed on prince's foot. Walked back to the locker room on his own, was limping slightly though 

Edit: he's back in! 

Which foot did he roll??

4 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Same foot as the one he injured earlier.

Damn. I was planning on scooping him up for a potential block party @Sac, but this changes things...

1 hour ago, 2013myyear said:

Damn. I was planning on scooping him up for a potential block party @Sac, but this changes things...

He came back into the game though... have to wait for some news

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid

Took 3 shots in 30 minutes while the other starters took 13-18 shots. The 6 assists are nice though (although I do not need them with a comfortable lead in that category).

They literally ignore him. At the half time Prince had taken 15 shots, we are talking about the next Westbrook. 

Collins is playing with a bunch of chuckers.  They are all trying to prove themselves since most of them are no-names who wouldn't see the floor on most other teams.  It's good for his boards #s but points will be hard to come by with 4-6 other guys throwing up 12-16 shots.  At least Collins is proving:

1. He can hit the 3 ball

2. he can board like an animal

3. he's not a rebounding drone who has no ability to contribute in other facets of the game.  

As long as he's getting minutes. he'll find ways to help in fantasy .