Tom Chambers

Donovan Mitchell 2017-18 Season Outlook

I've been watching and saying Donovan Mitchell is so tough! Then see he's out with a toe bruise lol

No hate though I love the best WW pickup of the year.

• Like 1

Tony Jones
@tribjazz
Jazz guard Donovan Mitchell is out tonight against the Spurs

31 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

pathetic

You weirdo rofl. You're in every thread spazzing over players. Go home, you're drunk :ph34r:

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

pathetic

Nah, what's pathetic is sitting on your couch talking noise when you don't even know how the injury feels. It's frustrating but I'd rather him sit if it isn't right instead of making it worse and or injuring something else by compensating. Big toe is real important when it comes to balance and whatnot. Better 2 games instead of more. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HK-47 said:

Nah, what's pathetic is sitting on your couch talking noise when you don't even know how the injury feels. It's frustrating but I'd rather him sit if it isn't right instead of making it worse and or injuring something else by compensating. Big toe is real important when it comes to balance and whatnot. Better 2 games instead of more. 

I totally concur. I'd rather him be injured now rather than be injured sometime later at more critical time like during fantasy playoffs... get well soon ROY! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

pathetic

a waiver pickup puttin up top 50 #'s for weeks suddenly out for a few games = pathetic

makes sense, feel free to drop him my dude

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

a waiver pickup puttin up top 50 #'s for weeks suddenly out for a few games = pathetic

makes sense, feel free to drop him my dude

Check his post history, he spends all his time calling stud players "pathetic" and "retarded" (Porzingis) whenever they're going through a rough patch

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

pathetic

He's Anthony Davis' understudy. Justt kidding get better soon.

Edited by rob0403

is my stud boy playing tonight?

Donovan Mitchell (toe) is probable for Saturday against the Thunder.
It sounds like we'll be getting arguably the best rookie in the Western Conference back. Toe injuries can really linger, so hopefully the Jazz kept him out for two games to get him back to 100 percent. With him back, that will likely move Rodney Hood back to the bench, but he'll still have a huge role off the bench and won't really take a hit. Dec 22 - 6:58 PM

He's probable, so I hope so!
Edited by skcruzer

watching the game right now, what a stellar performance. I'm astonished by Donovan's improvements in the shot selection compared to his early games. His basketball IQ is huge. Man, this kid is gonna be real real good, sky is the limit for him.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 2

75% shooting! My man! To think that this guy was a fg killer during the beginning of the season (he still is sometimes). 

• Like 2

look at these highlights. Always in control, scary improvement over 1 MONTH into his nba rookie year. And he can score in so many ways, loads of tricks in his bag. No wonder perennial all stars like Melo, Russ and George are on a line to salute him at the end of the game...

Edited by doomz

Can you all tell me what position he is in your leagues? I’m trying to get him listed as a pg next year in my league.

51 minutes ago, affliction said:

Can you all tell me what position he is in your leagues? I’m trying to get him listed as a pg next year in my league.

PG/SG

• Like 2