Tom Chambers

Donovan Mitchell 2017-18 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, USWAY said:

Honestly that's Simmons too lol

Oh man..

Sure, Simmons is #1 player in fantasy and real life. Discussion settled, let's move on :) 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, rush007 said:

Oh man..

Sure, Simmons is #1 player in fantasy and real life. Discussion settled, let's move on :) 

Hahaha. I'm a Mitchell owner but a lifelong Sixer fan and devout process truster, so it's the best of both worlds.

7 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

didn't watch the first half but saw the box score and he shot poorly, now 6mins into the 3rd he has 21pts 9/19fg.. awesome.

he started off 1/7  from the field 

And he continues to make me wish the league I am in was a keeper league...

• Like 1

Their offense is one of the worst offense in the league. They basically just pass the ball around for 22 secs and pass him the ball at the last second and he has no choice but to take the long contested three. :rolleyes:

Edited by night

Man, this kid needs some help. Should have 3-4 more assists..great passes but just brick city by his teammates. Scored the last 12 of the half to keep the team in it. Idk if that Mirotic trade will happen but it would surely help some. This offense is bad.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Man, this kid needs some help. Should have 3-4 more assists..great passes but just brick city by his teammates. Scored the last 12 of the half to keep the team in it. Idk if that Mirotic trade will happen but it would surely help some. This offense is bad.

Pretty much.  They don't have anybody that can shoot really outside of Mitchell.  Hood has his games, but still.  Also, he was dead tired and they left him in there for the latter portion of the 3rd quarter.  He was able to beat his guy, but he was too tired to finish the layup.  Yeah, he's their best player at the moment and I like that he is getting a ton of minutes, but even he needs a breather.

• Like 1

Only 5/7 from the FT line, 1 Rebound, and 1 Three?  Come on, Donovan.  Step it up.  Just put him on the trading block.  34 Points is nothing...  ;)

• Haha 1

Man, this dude is so good.

Mitchell's been averaging like 21-23ppg after his slow October. He's a better scorer than rookie Lillard.

not gonna complain (he is absolutely awesome for a rookie), but tbh i thought with the minutes and usage he has we would see better counting stats.

9 minutes ago, G.O.B. said:

not gonna complain (he is absolutely awesome for a rookie), but tbh i thought with the minutes and usage he has we would see better counting stats.

His assist numbers would be better if his team could just make shots tbh. 

The decline in rebounds can perhaps be attributed to his lack of willingness to exert energy? Dude has to carry the offensive burden night in night out as a rookie, maybe he doesn't chase for loose balls as much as he did before.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

His assist numbers would be better if his team could just make shots tbh. 

The decline in rebounds can perhaps be attributed to his lack of willingness to exert energy? Dude has to carry the offensive burden night in night out as a rookie, maybe he doesn't chase for loose balls as much as he did before.

I think this is pretty much the reason. I'm guessing his assists will go up a tad after Rudy comes back.