Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmiller21kg

PPR-AJ Green or LeSean McCoy

PPR 13 team total points league. Keeper is Jay Ajayi. I pick 9th and I am most certain the top 8 will be AB, Julio, OBJ, Bell, DJ, Zeke (he may fall out because of suspension), and two QBs (QBs get picked early because it's a total points league-I personally wouldn't take a QB in the first round but people in this league do which is fine by me!)

Melvin Gordon is also kept so this would drop Green and McCoy to my spot, and I have both as the two next best available. I am having a hard time valuing one over the other. I think AJG could lead the league in targets this year, but the Bengals OL is a concern. McCoy is a bell cow in a run first offense, but he is getting up there in age and I am a little concerned with injury.

Any opinions from others? Green? McCoy? Screw both, pick Mike Evans or Devonta Freeman?

I'm picking shady, that's me. Could make an argument for both but i'm going for volume and consistency. Make sure you pickup his handcuff as well. 

McCoy for me but only because I like the WRs available in round 2 more than the RBs. You could pair McCoy with a Michael Thomas or T.Y. Hilton.

I think I'd rather have a McCoy-Michael Thomas start than an AJ Green-Jay Ajayi start. Just my opinion though.