jetfan1983

Kareem Hunt 2017 Outlook

I'm just in here to see if this is Hunt's week to hit a wall? I play against him. lol

11 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

If anything I feel it's a little low.  But they're managing it well to get him to that 14-17 carry per game range which is perfectly sufficient in this system.  Couple recs.  He's doing a lot with relatively little.

i agree

Snap counts:

Wk 1  = 58%

wk2 =74%

Wk3 = 70%

We have seen  workhorse rb's  with +80%  snap counts

1 hour ago, TX Babe Ruth said:

I'm just in here to see if this is Hunt's week to hit a wall? I play against him. lol

He's going to regress in TDs but I think he's safe for 100+ total yards and a good chance at a score every week. 

1 hour ago, TX Babe Ruth said:

Get that bad juju out of here.

I'm happy with his current workload. Last thing you want to do is start forcing him 25 carries a game and have him break down halfway through the season.

Keep it light. Throw it to him once in a while. Let him rest on the sidelines for a snap or two and throw in Charknado to block.

Three weeks in fellas, enjoy the ride and hope it lasts!

6 minutes ago, omnom1337 said:

I'm happy with his current workload. Last thing you want to do is start forcing him 25 carries a game and have him break down halfway through the season.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid said he does not plan to scale back Kareem Hunt's workload.

The rookie is on pace for almost 300 touches, but his coach is not concerned about him hitting the wall. "No, I think we're okay with how we're using him," Reid said. "I just go off of the feel I have and the experience, we'll be all right there." Perhaps the usage wears him down as the season goes on, but right now Hunt is as good as they come at running back. He will be an elite play in a great matchup against Washington on Monday night.

what is a legit trade offer for him? I have him and want to never trade him, but figured theres gotta be a wall, no? I don't want to end up trading the #1 overall pick necxt year obv but you might be able to swing 2 upgrades for him at this point

1 minute ago, floppy said:

what is a legit trade offer for him? I have him and want to never trade him, but figured theres gotta be a wall, no? I don't want to end up trading the #1 overall pick necxt year obv but you might be able to swing 2 upgrades for him at this point

AB is the only player I would consider straight up for him.  Otherwise, it would probably take a low RB1 + low WR1, or a low RB1 + Brady/Rodgers if I was streaming QBs, or low RB1 + Gronk if I was streaming TEs

2 minutes ago, floppy said:

I’d have to get some ridiculously over the top offer to even consider, like Freeman+AB

Just now, floppy said:

hmm I was thinking fournette and gronk. but yeah I guess right in that area

Ya I would take that as a Hunt owner who's struggling with streaming TE's.  I can understand why Hunt owners would decline that though, sometimes it's nice to just hold on to the best player in fantasy 

6 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

I’d have to get some ridiculously over the top offer to even consider, like Freeman+AB

I’m glad I have him. But he’s not even close to being worth Freeman and Brown. That’s ridiculous. 

Edited by Fiveohnine

Just now, Fiveohnine said:

Mom glad I have him. But he’s not even close to being worth Freeman and Brown. That’s ridiculous. 

Jokes on you, I already own Freeman 

Just now, Fiveohnine said:

I don’t get the joke. But ok. The point is, that’s a ridiculous valuation. 

Point being you’ll have to pay a heck of a lot more than some washed up old Lesean Mccoy

Of course you would. Shady plus an upgrade elsewhere would be reasonable, for those who speak English. 

I think fair would be a fournette or hyde plus a gronk or wr1 for hunt.. as a hunt owner I am not sure I can even make a move like that.

I'm jealous of this thread.. 

How I beat the Hunt owner this week is beyond me, even if it was by barely 3 pts. The Hunt owner is my good friend and I told him the guy better be untouchable. I hope you are all doing the same. The amount you'd give up would be not worth it from a buyers standpoint. Unless you get some super crazy combination for him, but still.. You guys got the Zeke of this year and he will truly be a man possessed. 

I honestly view Hunt sort of like 2012 Jamaal charles. 1 for 1 I think its hard to trade him away for anyone. I think he might be the most valuable non-qb in the league this year. The big play ability he has on that offense is second to none. Even without his 3 longest rushes of the season so far, he's still averaging 5 ypc.

Edited by grimsfield

So hard to move him due to having drafted him in the 3rd round or later and never spent more then $35 in an auction by default all my teams are stacked.

cool story time is I have him in 19/35 leagues.

1 minute ago, CrastersCreep said:

So hard to move him due to having drafted him in the 3rd round or later and never spent more then $35 in an auction by default all my teams are stacked.

35 leagues? :blink:

9 minutes ago, thetomkuczek said:

I'm jealous of this thread.. 

How I beat the Hunt owner this week is beyond me, even if it was by barely 3 pts. The Hunt owner is my good friend and I told him the guy better be untouchable. I hope you are all doing the same. The amount you'd give up would be not worth it from a buyers standpoint. Unless you get some super crazy combination for him, but still.. You guys got the Zeke of this year and he will truly be a man possessed. 

Hunt >> 2016 Zeke, especially in PPR. Higher floor and much higher ceiling. 

2 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

yikes, do you work?