itsTtime_23

Dynasty $$$ Start Up (Gauging Interest)

Everyone, 

I have been running a couple money leagues for past 15 years on ESPN/Yahoo.  My first year doing a dynasty league on MFL was last year.  It was by far the best experience but the owner drafted a terrible team and abruptly ended the league.  

I want to start a $$$ dynasty league.  Thinking $100 league fee each year and $75 deposit goes towards next year so we don't have owners leaving.  I want to get owners who will be in year in and year out to create some good rivalries and friendships.  

The league settings will be mostly PPR standard (maybe a couple changes with point set up). NOT IDP. 

It will be 12-16 team with a couple IR spots, couple spots for taxi squad and will be a slow draft (with option for trading picks).  

Look forward to hearing if anyone is interested and would prefer a couple owners that have experience in the dynasty realm to help make this an awesome league. 

My email is tannerwoz23@gmail.com if anyone has any questions.

Edited by itsTtime_23

I have got good interest and looks like everyone is looking for a 12 team dynasty/$125 League.  Since I received good interest, I made a free MFL league for now to see what everyone thinks.   (see links below)

We will have to have $200 dollars down for first year sign up as the other $75 will go to next year to prevent owners from leaving.  ALSO, 20% of Prize Pool will go to Year 5 to prevent owners from leaving. Year 1-4, will be withheld to create a JACKPOT in year 5, at which point, the prize pool will be more than double the previous year's 1-4 payouts. This creates a strong incentive for teams to build for now and for the future. It also creates another incentive for people to stay for full 5 years as they are forgoing paid money not to mention the chance at the Super Pool. This concept makes attracting new owners to the league much easier for abandoned teams. 

$2,400 in LeagueSafe after first year.  Of that $2,400 only $1,200 will be use towards this year.  As the other $25 each year will go to year 5 JACKPOT.  

League Champ = $550
Super Bowl Runner Up = $250
3rd Place = $100 
Highest Point Scorer = $60

Weekly Highest Scoring Team: = $15 per week for 16 weeks = $240

Total Money Year 1 = $1,200

League Homepage

Scoring info can be found here

If anyone has any questions my email is tannerwoz23@gmail.com

1 minute ago, Bringer of rain said:

I'd be interested in the $$$ Dynasty league. E-mail me at sameer.haji23@gmail.com.

Sent

bump.  Have 10 people that have sent emails in.  4 have signed up.  

Once league is full we will start the leaguesafe payments then get the slow draft underway. 

THIS is how you set up a Dynasty league............make a second yr commitment!  Looks like we have 6 or 7 for sure.

47 minutes ago, dak said:

THIS is how you set up a Dynasty league............make a second yr commitment!  Looks like we have 6 or 7 for sure.

AND, of course, KISS !!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Cowboys23 said:

Is it on espn or mfl? If on espn I am in. jj29morales@gmail.com

MFL is the site, better all around intangibles...............

Have a ton of interest but only have 6 signed up as of now.  Let me know if anyone else is interested.  Whoever signs up first is in.  Once we fill league I will ask all owners to pay leaguesafe fee within 24/48 hours

1 hour ago, Cowboys23 said:

Do it on espn

No thanks...............