Bedrose

$250 Auction PPR No Trade League - Weekly Payouts and Other Incentives

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on starting a high stakes auction PPR league and want to gauge interest. It would be a 12 team league, either on ESPN or Yahoo, depending on the leagues preference, and a no trade league. Money would be collected on LeagueSafe, and payouts would be as follow:

Regular Season Payouts:

Most Points Scored in Regular Season = $650

Second Most Points Scored in Regular Season = $250

Third Most Points Scored in Regular Season = $125

Weekly Highest Points Scored (13 weeks) = $75 per week

Playoffs Payouts (6 Team Playoffs; 1st and 2nd seed Week 14 Bye):

1st Place = $650

2nd Place = $250

3rd Place = $100

I would like to draft sooner rather than later, but considering the type of league that this is, my guess is we won't find 12 teams for at least a week or so.

As far as league settings (aside from no trades), I am open to either a single flex or double flex, but no superflex. So rosters would be something like this:

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, 6BN, IR

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, 6BN, IR

Please respond to this tread with preferred platform (ESPN or Yahoo), preferred flex format (W/R or W/R/T, as well as number of flex spots), and email address.

Best,

Shant

I am interested.....all platforms and configurations listed work.....FAAB waivers preferred...earlier the better to avoid conflicts with other leagues.

Thanks,

Sean

I've set this up as an ESPN league, with payments due on LeagueSafe (majority approval). The draft is currently set for Sunday, August 13th at 11:00 PM ET. This can change should we not fill the league in time, or if several teams have a conflict with this date. The hope is to draft asap to avoid conflicts with other leagues drafting later in the preseason. 

Link to league settings: http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=594851

Link to LeagueSafe: https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3837096/250-auction-ppr-no-trade-league

Provide your email address below to be sent invite into league.

Best,

Shant