Sign in to follow this  
sharpee

Grab Gallo?

Looking to beef up my team and gallo is still out there as we speak. i was initially looking for a replacement for polanco (even though he was playing well prior to injury) or just another power bat to add since my league favors OPS. plus he has been on fire as of late.

if i should add him then the question is - who do i drop?

if a batter - then it would have to be polanco which means i go all in on power (HR, RBI and OPS) while taking a hit on SB and AVG (and possibly runs)

if a pitcher - not really sure who to drop - all my arms are worth keeping in my eyes.

Team in sig. 

Edited by sharpee

Tough call but I think with your setting I would prefer Gallo's power over Polanco. You really can't drop your pitching. 

yeah that's what im thinking as well but that AVG is killer. however he has been hitting better as of late, but i feel he is a 220 avg hitter at best

keep the thoughts rolling fellas

Is this a daily league? If so, you must pick him up. Deploying him in favorable matchup (all RHP) makes him a very good player. Yes, even with the low average.

5 minutes ago, UberRebel said:

Is this a daily league? If so, you must pick him up. Deploying him in favorable matchup (all RHP) makes him a very good player. Yes, even with the low average.

yes it is a daily league. any recommendations on who to drop? im having a hard time trying to figure out who.

man, yet another bomb - really would love some more input here

Dude just drop Faria. He's not so good that you won't be able to pick him back up if Gallo cools off considerably (I doubt it).