flippy

James Harden 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Yahoo just placed the GTD tag on him. Anyone know whats up???

left knee soreness..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Panic said:

left knee soreness..

 

Hope it's nothing too serious. I'd rather him take the day off so he's ready for next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

Yahoo just placed the GTD tag on him. Anyone know whats up???

 

Derozan fell into Harden's knee in the last game. It didn't look all that serious when it happened. He obviously continued to play after

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kobedontpass said:

 

Derozan fell into Harden's knee in the last game. It didn't look all that serious when it happened. He obviously continued to play after

Rest he's ok .Back to Back games could beat Dallas without him Spurs Monday hopefully you didn't need him today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so happy I don’t need him today i’m killing my opponent already. But I hope this is not a thing moving forward with the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody else a little concerned about D'antoni giving him some nights off now that the Warriors are being decimated with injuries? They have one more b2b after this one and they may rest him against ATL on the 25th.. which is a Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Anybody else a little concerned about D'antoni giving him some nights off now that the Warriors are being decimated with injuries? They have one more b2b after this one and they may rest him against ATL on the 25th.. which is a Sunday.

Harden is like RWB, he hates resting, and unlike players from Warriors, whether they admit it or not, these guys are also playing for personal glory or individual awards. He is unlikely to sit out games as long as healthy, maybe sit out during final week but not march

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sya said:

Harden is like RWB, he hates resting, and unlike players from Warriors, whether they admit it or not, these guys are also playing for personal glory or individual awards. He is unlikely to sit out games as long as healthy, maybe sit out during final week but not march

 

They just sat him on a b2b. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sya said:

Harden is like RWB, he hates resting, and unlike players from Warriors, whether they admit it or not, these guys are also playing for personal glory or individual awards. He is unlikely to sit out games as long as healthy, maybe sit out during final week but not march

 

Not sure if I buy that tbh. Resting him 1 or 2 more games ros will not be a deal breaker at all in terms of chasing individual awards... he's already a lock for the mvp according to most. Like what Lakers_Fan2 said, they already rested him for soreness in his knee against a lottery team (even in a tight race for first seed) so what makes you think they won't do it again when they're now 2.5 games up on a team riddled with injuries? He means the world to that franchise and for them it's probably not worth the risk to run him out there against bad teams on b2b.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

harden's off hand is hurting.... keep a look out for updates with the way injuries are going recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, brosephd said:

harden's off hand is hurting.... keep a look out for updates with the way injuries are going recently.

 

oh god no...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 12:12 AM, justblazedawg said:

Any chance he sits during the Sat/Sun B2B?

 

No Harden doesn't sit unless he absolutely has to. He wants his MVP, he wants this #1 seed, and D'antoni doesn't believe in sitting stars unless they're hurt. 

 

Never say never but I would say the chances are extremely low.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

 

No Harden doesn't sit unless he absolutely has to. He wants his MVP, he wants this #1 seed, and D'antoni doesn't believe in sitting stars unless they're hurt. 

 

Never say never but I would say the chances are extremely low.

Didn't he sit for rest just a little over a week ago on the first night of a back to back? ...and nothing's going to affect his bid for MVP. He's got that locked up.

Edited by LuSamSiam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...