flippy

James Harden 2017-2018 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Yahoo just placed the GTD tag on him. Anyone know whats up???

left knee soreness..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Panic said:

left knee soreness..

Hope it's nothing too serious. I'd rather him take the day off so he's ready for next week.

1 hour ago, sharkpotato said:

Yahoo just placed the GTD tag on him. Anyone know whats up???

Derozan fell into Harden's knee in the last game. It didn't look all that serious when it happened. He obviously continued to play after

1 hour ago, kobedontpass said:

Derozan fell into Harden's knee in the last game. It didn't look all that serious when it happened. He obviously continued to play after

Rest he's ok .Back to Back games could beat Dallas without him Spurs Monday hopefully you didn't need him today.

I’m so happy I don’t need him today i’m killing my opponent already. But I hope this is not a thing moving forward with the rest.

Anybody else a little concerned about D'antoni giving him some nights off now that the Warriors are being decimated with injuries? They have one more b2b after this one and they may rest him against ATL on the 25th.. which is a Sunday.

3 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Anybody else a little concerned about D'antoni giving him some nights off now that the Warriors are being decimated with injuries? They have one more b2b after this one and they may rest him against ATL on the 25th.. which is a Sunday.

Harden is like RWB, he hates resting, and unlike players from Warriors, whether they admit it or not, these guys are also playing for personal glory or individual awards. He is unlikely to sit out games as long as healthy, maybe sit out during final week but not march

1 hour ago, sya said:

Harden is like RWB, he hates resting, and unlike players from Warriors, whether they admit it or not, these guys are also playing for personal glory or individual awards. He is unlikely to sit out games as long as healthy, maybe sit out during final week but not march

They just sat him on a b2b. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sya said:

Not sure if I buy that tbh. Resting him 1 or 2 more games ros will not be a deal breaker at all in terms of chasing individual awards... he's already a lock for the mvp according to most. Like what Lakers_Fan2 said, they already rested him for soreness in his knee against a lottery team (even in a tight race for first seed) so what makes you think they won't do it again when they're now 2.5 games up on a team riddled with injuries? He means the world to that franchise and for them it's probably not worth the risk to run him out there against bad teams on b2b.

harden's off hand is hurting.... keep a look out for updates with the way injuries are going recently.

34 minutes ago, brosephd said:

harden's off hand is hurting.... keep a look out for updates with the way injuries are going recently.

oh god no...

On 3/19/2018 at 12:12 AM, justblazedawg said:

Any chance he sits during the Sat/Sun B2B?

No Harden doesn't sit unless he absolutely has to. He wants his MVP, he wants this #1 seed, and D'antoni doesn't believe in sitting stars unless they're hurt. 

Never say never but I would say the chances are extremely low.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

No Harden doesn't sit unless he absolutely has to. He wants his MVP, he wants this #1 seed, and D'antoni doesn't believe in sitting stars unless they're hurt. 

Never say never but I would say the chances are extremely low.

Didn't he sit for rest just a little over a week ago on the first night of a back to back? ...and nothing's going to affect his bid for MVP. He's got that locked up.

Edited by LuSamSiam