Sign in to follow this  
Finally Detroit Wins

Cole Beasley 2017 Season Outlook

Turned 98 targets into 75 receptions, 833 yards and 5 TDs last year on a team that led the league in rushing attempts with 499. Could be a cheap WR3 with WR2 upside with Elliot's suspension having him possibly miss the first 6 games. 

4 hours ago, Finally Detroit Wins said:

Turned 98 targets into 75 receptions, 833 yards and 5 TDs last year on a team that led the league in rushing attempts with 499. Could be a cheap WR3 with WR2 upside with Elliot's suspension having him possibly miss the first 6 games. 

Cole Beasley has a thread? His mom would be proud.

Beasley will continue to get 50 yards a week with 4-6 total touchdowns. Steady floor, zero ceiling, he's a last-ditch WR4 or a bye week filler.

Dak loves him, and Dallas's passing volume is bound to go up a bit, but I think the addition of his clone Ryan Switzer saps some of that tiny bit of upside.

Edited by beware d-ware

He always seems to be a solid bench / last started in PPR for deeper leagues. I wouldn't count on him week to week though. WR2 sounds like wishful thinking. I find watching him succeed and putting up lines fun though.

He just had his best of the season fantasy wise. Deepest of leagues candidate. 

I kind of do this week......if Dez is a little gimpy and they are playing ATL in ATL and they need to get their s*** together after losing to Carolina last week.  I could see Cole being used more often than before.