Sign in to follow this  
SuperJoint

T.J. Yeldon 2017 Season Outlook

6 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

I'm going Yeldon.  I just like that he offers more in the passing game and will probably also get 8-10 carries.

Gotta go with Yeldon. So much more effective on a per play basis. And he will catch the ball.

Grabbed him until all the information is out about Fournette, maybe be trade worthy this week if he blows up again

Just now, dashoe said:

Grabbed him until all the information is out about Fournette, maybe be trade worthy this week if he blows up again

Fournette will be back next week. 

This is a simple one week plug and play unless Fournette gets injured. Not gonna be worth squat. 

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

Fournette will be back next week. 

This is a simple one week plug and play unless Fournette gets injured. Not gonna be worth squat. 

This is bad advice. If yeldon goes off today hes now in the Bell backup category. I would hold him ROS as one of the highest upside handcuffs in the league.

Just now, GeneralTsou said:

Espn is reporting Ivory is starting 

starter doesnt mean anything...

Latavius is starter, Hill was a starter... now Gio is  a starter.....

1 minute ago, cyberwatty said:

This is bad advice. If yeldon goes off today hes now in the Bell backup category. I would hold him ROS as one of the highest upside handcuffs in the league.

if he blows up u also  have a potential thunder and lighting backfield where yeldon gets more passing work and they limit fournette snap count to  help him with his ankle for a playoff run

Just now, Szer0 said:

starter doesnt mean anything...

Latavius is starter, Hill was a starter... now Gio is  a starter.....

Gio is not the starter. Can people stop spreading this misinformation? 

2 minutes ago, cyberwatty said:

I guess. He's still second fiddle to Ivory.

If you're in a PPR league Yeldon is a must start. He might catch 5 passes in the 4th quarter alone when the Jaguars are playing catch up.

Captain check down Bortles can't throw more than 5 yards.

29 minutes ago, raidaz18 said:

If you're in a PPR league Yeldon is a must start. He might catch 5 passes in the 4th quarter alone when the Jaguars are playing catch up.

Captain check down Bortles can't throw more than 5 yards.

Playing catchup? You're expecting Andy Dalton and the Bengals to exploit the best defense in the league?

How the hell is this guy $4500 in DK. Did they just raise his price. I thought it was going to be a super bargain basement pick.

2 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

Playing catchup? You're expecting Andy Dalton and the Bengals to exploit the best defense in the league?

well bortles isn't exactly gonna light up the sky with TD's, so it could be close

2 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

Yes I do when the Jaguars go 3 and out ten times today.

Best defense in the league?

Didn't the Jets run ALL OVER the Jags not too far back. They'e not the best good but definitely not great.

Just now, cdd10 said:

well bortles isn't exactly gonna light up the sky with TD's, so it could be close

Of course, and I don't doubt that the Bengals could win the game, but I find it extremely doubtful that the Bengals have to ability to blow them out so bad that they'll be down by more than a touchdown

Just now, DekuTree said:

Of course, and I don't doubt that the Bengals could win the game, but I find it extremely doubtful that the Bengals have to ability to blow them out so bad that they'll be down by more than a touchdown

i don't, titans scored like 37 on them 

Edited by cdd10

1 minute ago, raidaz18 said:

Yes I do when the Jaguars go 3 and out ten times today.

Best defense in the league?

Didn't the Jets run ALL OVER the Jags not too far back. They'e not the best good but definitely not great.

Guess you havent been paying attention this year.