FLEX Jimmy Graham $9

Bench

Samaje Perine $5

Russell Wilson $6

Terrance West $5

Wendell Smallwood $2

Zay Jones $3

Seattle D

Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I feel like I got good value. I was trying to drive up Russells pricetag and ended up with him. Also think I might have paid too much for Lamar Miller. Would appreciate any opinions and constructive criticism.

3 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

Starters

QB - Aaron Rodgers $21

WR - Julian Edelman $17

WR - Terrell Pryor $30

RB - Lamar Miller $25

RB - Jordan Howard $34

TE - Jordan Reed $14

FLEX Tyreen Hill $24

FLEX Jimmy Graham $9

Bench

Samaje Perine $5

Russell Wilson $6

Terrance West $5

Wendell Smallwood $2

Zay Jones $3

Seattle D

Overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I feel like I got good value. I was trying to drive up Russells pricetag and ended up with him. Also think I might have paid too much for Lamar Miller. Would appreciate any opinions and constructive criticism.

I want to precede my rating of your team by saying that I'm a guy who's not incredibly high on Miller or Howard, so you might get a better rating from others out there. I think Miller will be getting a large portion of his redzone/goal line carries vultured by Foreman this year so he's a DND at his current ADP for me. Howard should be good this year, but he's on a bad team with a bottom half OL and bad QB situation so I've been passing him up at his ADP. With that said, you probably have the best QB situation in the league with Rodgers and Wilson. I'd try and move Rodgers for a top end RB if I were you. If you could pair Rodgers with Miller and get one of DJ/Bell/McCoy in return you'd have the best team in your league I'd imagine. I like you getting quality depth by drafting West. He's great value for a starting RB. Your starting WRs and depth at the position is tremendous if this is a full point PPR league. Also damn at being able to get both Reed and Graham. I'd try and move one if possible. Again overall I'd be concerned about my starting RBs if I had this team. I'd want to move Rodgers or one of the TEs coupled with one of those RBs for a huge upgrade at the position.

Fought with you until the last second with Pryor. Rodgers was a steal because all of us were terrified to spend on QB. Howard and Miller were both solid values that dropped because they weren't sexy.

Zay Jones was a sleeper i ran out of $ for.

I honestly think your only issue is lacking WR/RB depth. I think spending on 2 QB and 2 TE kinda hurt you. Other then that I loved what you did bro.

High ceiling, high risk but distributed over the line-up. Miller will have volume, TD opportunity is ? for him. I like Howard, his interior line and how he works with them is very good. Having Graham is probably necessary with the risk of Reed, but would always like to see a higher upside WR when there is a second Flx spot. However, when Reed plays he is a difference maker/matchup winner. Edelman has some big boom bust potential with all the targets in NE. I like Pryor and his skill set. Hill has the opportunity, but you need Alex Smith to prove he can produce a true WR1 for that to pay off. I don't know auction well enough to know how your value turned out, but I tend to like spending on true studs and trying to clean up with the cheaper serviceable guys. Without much auction background I'd rate your team a B (B- to B+ depending on how an expert would rate the value). I think you'll have weeks where you blow teams out of the water and some where you get almost nothing between Miller-Edelman-Hill-Reed(injury) w/ more times than not landing on the winning side.

Edited by portlandball

Ugh.

Your only skill position players that I even KIND OF like are Howard, West and Hill, and you paid too much for Hill.  You'll probably end up starting Terrance West instead of Lamar Miller after you have a couple of losses to get you used to the idea.

This is nowhere near a contender in its present state.

I never flex a TE and I'm lower than most on Pryor and Howard.  Love the Miller/West picks though.  Definitely wouldn't have taken a second QB once I had Rodgers.  Hill has big upside.  I think that's probably a mid-range roster in a 12-teamer.

I'd hope Reed and Graham are both healthy and looking spry after week 1 and then try to trade one of them.

I don't particularly like Howard, Miller or Pryor either this season. Graham for $9 was great!

I feel like $30 for Pryor is high considering he is your second highest cost player. 

I would sell Rodgers and Reed to get a better WR and Flex. Especially if the other guy on here in your draft says that was a steal. I am sure people will bite on AROD big time.