Bedrose

$100 ESPN AUCTION TONIGHT (TUESDAY AUGUST 22ND) ASAP

The set up is as follows: $200 auction budget, full point ppr, fractional yardage, blind bidding on free agents.100% payouts with funds held in league safe with majority approval. Pay upon joining using link below. League is currently set to 20 teams, but first 12 that pay will be drafting tonight. 

Regular Season - 11 Weeks 
Playoffs: 6 teams 
Week 12: *Wild Card* 3 vs. 6, 4 vs. 5 (1 & 2 BYE) 
Weeks 13-14: **Semi-Finals* 1 vs. lowest seed, 2 vs. highest seed 
Weeks 15-16: ***CHAMPIONSHIP*** 

Payouts are: 
1st: 750 
2nd: 350 
3rd: 100 

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, 6BN, IR

post your email address to be invited into league, use link below to see settings and pay via LS.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1333268

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3844663/double-flex-ppr-82217

Edited by Bedrose
additional info on league

@joshua26 Draft is set for 10pm ET (7pm PDT). Week 12 is a one week wild card game 3-6, 4-5, and there will be a two week semi's and 2-week finals. Once the league fills I can post a poll, and if majority opposes this, I will change to 1 week playoffs. Two week playoffs help to eliminate some of the luck involved in fantasy, and should make for an interesting and competitive league.

Thank u for the info. If the two week playoff based on total points for two weeks, since one team could win one and lose one? 

Spots already filling up, and teams are starting to pay. Post your email address for invite.

@Rell23 understandable. We could potentially go down to 9:30pm ET with a league vote, but I won't be out of work any sooner than that unfortunately.

@Lkstones @zzphish02 send me your email address and I'll send invite. Not sure why espn link won't show settings. Standard scoring plus 1pt PPR.

I'm down. promtbr@gmail.com

Just paid. Please send league invite so I can join! Thanks

Edited by Troutbum

@Folarin assuming the last three invites I just sent join, we should be more than half full. 

6 spots left, 4 teams have paid already, pay when joining to ensure you draft tonight. Send me your email to get invited.

15 minutes ago, Bedrose said:

6 spots left, 4 teams have paid already, pay when joining to ensure you draft tonight. Send me your email to get invited.

drewacam@gmail.com