GreatAmericanFF

$10 Redraft PPR League Sunday 8/27 4pm EST

Hi all,

I am running a small stakes league on ESPN. It is a PPR league with larger starting lineup and roster requirements than most leagues. Starters: QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 2 Flex, PK, DEF. Roster size is 20 players. Draft is live on Sunday at 4pm EST. All funds will be held on LeagueSafe. The rest of the settings are pretty standard (12 teams, Head to Head, Serpentine draft etc). In the interest of full disclosure, I have a family member who is looking to play in their first fantasy league so they will be playing.

Link

Please contact me if interested. Thanks.

Me and a friend is interested if draft is snake.   Studsucram@gmail.com and gpkrisraman@gmail.com please send invite 

Matthew - It is indeed a 6 team playoff. I have sent you an invite.

Biggie80 - We should probably keep that a secret. I would recommend using a pen name.

I am still looking for a few more teams. I have 5 spots left at the moment.

Thanks guys. Invites have been sent. I will continue to take interested teams who can pay via LeagueSafe immediately as we have a number of unpaid owners even though all 12 spots are full on ESPN.

Thanks. I got the email and joined do you have the link for me for leaguesafe to pay

Edited by Krew7769